Negreanu Open

I dont think dna is around, and it looks like Bob has dropped the ball on this one so, allow me..COME GET DRUNK WITH LOLLI AND PLAY HORSE TONIGHT AT 9 EST ON STARS!TOURNEY # 62335509PASSWORD IS FCPFCP

I dont think dna is around, and it looks like Bob has dropped the ball on this one so, allow me..COME GET DRUNK WITH LOLLI AND PLAY HORSE TONIGHT AT 9 EST ON STARS!TOURNEY # 62335509PASSWORD IS FCPFCP
SEX WITH LOLLI AFTER OR DURING????
Im a good wholesome Catholic girl, would I lie to you? Are you playing or not, punk?
i doubt it it would horse suks im good at the h and r and s parts other two not soooo much.plus freinds get back from school tonight so illl prolly be out till late
i doubt it it would horse suks im good at the h and r and s parts other two not soooo much.plus freinds get back from school tonight so illl prolly be out till late
I'm good in 4 of the 5 games - I might be able to play tonight, depending on how early my class @ 6 is finished (I'm hoping the professor will be nice, but I doubt that'd happen.)If not, I'm definitely in for the NL tomorrow.oh, and HORSE doesn't suck. It's people who are completely fucking clueless that make the game a blast.

God I wish Neg-O Horse was ANY DAY OTHER THAN TUESDAY... LFT.I'll never be able to play on Tues. :club:

I'm taking my bankroll and going HOME!!!!!!
The hell you are!
I might be late...depends on how the live session goes.A few cocktails sounds pretty good right now.
Tell me about it, stuuuud.(Ive seen Grease way too many times, apparently)
Have you ever known a good Catholic girl who didnt give a hummer?
IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!