What Are Your Bets About What Daniel's "dramatic" Next Blog Is About?

The biggest hint most people seem to ignore is that he's said it effects others more than himself. Divorce / being gay / moving, etc. are all very personal and obviously not something he's likely to foreshadow in a blog. I'm guessing it has something to do with the legalization of online poker.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's still a Canadian citizen, right? And not with some sort of dual citizenship? I seem to recall he was in the country on some sort of entertainer's visa at some point. Maybe DN has decided to apply for American citizenship and the people who will be affected most are the throngs of Canadian poker players who look up to him as a national hero?

The biggest hint most people seem to ignore is that he's said it effects others more than himself. Divorce / being gay / moving, etc. are all very personal and obviously not something he's likely to foreshadow in a blog. I'm guessing it has something to do with the legalization of online poker.
I think we would know before DN bloged it, its national news.This is funny, because it is probably just about poker VT

Divorce.O hell, to choose love by another's eyes!If you're with a person whom you don't love, all the approval in the world will only make you feel more lonely. The envy of others will only make you see your "successful" relationship as more of a mockery.And if you're with right person, even the most scathing assaults can hardly dim your happiness. You alone know how happy you are, how fulfilled. Critics, both real ones and figments of your imagination, are impotent to harm you.

DN mentioned in the post in GP about him playing at PS that he was going to write the thread tonight.

New Blog is Up.
Oops...beat me to it.thank you sir.

Best of luck to you and Lori Daniel.I know this can't be an easy time for you, especially with the holiday's coming up, but it's great that, if it had to end, it's doingso amicably.

I should call her....
You want her #???
I have her number... but I don't think I will call her yet!!
:D:club::D:D I admit it. I got all choked up and teary as I read it.Both Lori and Daniel seem like such nice people. I hope they both find all the happiness in life that they deserve.Take care, both of you,llou

Best of luck to you Daniel. Hope all goes well and you can move on from this relatively easily without excessive pain for either you or Lori.Take it easy and again good luck.

It is time like these that it must be difficult to be "famous". It seems as though Daniel (and Lori) have made peace with each other and the decision to split. I just hope that Daniel will be ok with handling all of the comments people will make both on-line and in person (both supportive and smart-ass comments). Good luck in getting used to being single again. I know there will be times you miss her even though it is best for both of you to split. Stay strong and best of luck for both of you in finding your way to true happiness.