Ain't Life Grand?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

skully92 (West Allis) -- shipped, make note of my edit regarding the terms -- the hat is yours, if you win, and On Wisconsin!!!.
LOL, my first table I'm with my horse .... hope i don't have to bust him.PS, I have not chat, I'm not being unfriendly.

Bleh, gg, thanks for the stake hblask. I was so ridic card dead and obv raises aren't respected :-P. Thanks again, wish I could've done something for you :club:.

Bleh, gg, thanks for the stake hblask. I was so ridic card dead and obv raises aren't respected :-P. Thanks again, wish I could've done something for you :club:.
No problem, gg.

Out 41st.Never had a decent hand...... Only pair I had was 8-8 that I cashed on......Was small blind with 2000 left, no callers, had A-J raised 666 and BB pushed, so did I..... He had 10-10 he caught another 10 on the flop....Ah well, thanks BDC for the opportunity....GL to anyone left......

I had 5% of the field in this tourney and couldn't even get a cash OR a hat? Weakness.Lets just hope it's good for some karma in the $4.40's or something. Last time I did a stake was when I hit in the 10r to build my bankroll back up. The poker gods owe me another one. :club: