Hsp 500k Episode, Part Tres

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else notice that in the coming attraction Guy's stack shrunk and Partik's was massive?
Patrik's looked bigger, but I think Guy's was the same. He just had it all in the middle that hand the showed.Mark

I was about to go to sleep when I saw it was up on youtube so I had to watch...what a bad decision. That hand was so painful and disgusting, HSP is the best poker show out there I don't want it filled with this crap! No more Sammy/Jamie dammit, and Guy is running great but I guess it's better for him to do so on the show so he can lose more later anyway. Antonio really seems to be in control of his game and Patrick/Barry/Doyle are all just waiting for a hand, hopefully they get one.

Patrik's looked bigger, but I think Guy's was the same. He just had it all in the middle that hand the showed.Mark
Doyle had some classic lines this ep"IF my daddy found out I was a loser in this game, he'd come out of his grave and beat me"Also when Antonio said I wana hug you sammy, you could hear him in the background saying "Phil won't like it"As far as the first hand goes Jamie Gold looked more uncomfortable than Ive ever seen anybody look at a poker table. Sick thing is as obvious as he makes his hands out to be his antics throw people off.Jamie "I have a big hand sammy, its not aces"

It seems like they only showed about 5 hands this episode but Greestein seemed to play quite poorly. Why would you continuation bet 55 on a 789 flop against Gold and Farha? I think he wins the pot there approximately 0% of the time. It is amazing to see how badly great players play against bad players. Farha does have some method to his madness however. He fully realizes when he is playing badly because he knows that if he ever hits a rush he will paid off huge. Still probably not a winning strategy though.

Guesses on how long it takes before Jamie Gold completely disappears from shows like HSP/PAD, etc due to BR issues-I say this season is his second to last in the "poker limelight".He'll make a few more token appearances next year and then after that, the "whatever happened to" criteria shall apply to poor Mr. Gold.

It's going to be good. Nice to see DN jump in on this. Funny video from 2+2..
:club::D:D Had to laugh at Barry having to explain to Guy that anouncing the cards he had mucked would have an influence on Sammy's decision to call.That and Doyle's one liners the highlights for me in what I though was a pretty dissapointing episode. Did anyone happen to count how many hands they actually showed?

I can really see Patrik, antonio and possibly Doyle doing really well if they catch a few hands later in the season. Gold & Farha are definately there for the taking and it can't come soon enough for me.. Their talk is sooo long winded & boring that I didn't enjoy the episode ty all despite the large sums at stake.I think that Guy felts Benyamine in the next episode...

I can really see Patrik, antonio and possibly Doyle doing really well if they catch a few hands later in the season. Gold & Farha are definately there for the taking and it can't come soon enough for me.. Their talk is sooo long winded & boring that I didn't enjoy the episode ty all despite the large sums at stake.I think that Guy felts Benyamine in the next episode...
i thoght i was great he got sammy 2 check his AA also sammy takes his time bc if u tlk 2 JG long enough he tell u his had and how hes gonna play it...amazing i have Kk u have AA and if u bet ill call lol k i bet 150k is what i wld say
i thoght i was great he got sammy 2 check his AA also sammy takes his time bc if u tlk 2 JG long enough he tell u his had and how hes gonna play it...amazing i have Kk u have AA and if u bet ill call lol k i bet 150k is what i wld say
Ok.
Amazing use of the english language. Did you key that in on a phone or something? Sheesh
QFT, he is definately on the poor side of the table. Over half of his winnings went to taxes, then half of that to someone else. Meaning he only took around 2.75 of his 12 million. I know he used to be some talent agent or whatever. But rumor is he is also facing lawsuits for saying he represented people he did not.
Guesses on how long it takes before Jamie Gold completely disappears from shows like HSP/PAD, etc due to BR issues-I say this season is his second to last in the "poker limelight".He'll make a few more token appearances next year and then after that, the "whatever happened to" criteria shall apply to poor Mr. Gold.
Exactly what I ve been thinking. How could this guy seriously afford to be playing in this game, particularly the way he treats his money, and expect for any longevity. The advertising he is doing here cannot possibly be profitable in other games, he's spending SO much on it. I might actually feel bad when he is DEAD broke and has to sell his bracelet. Hahahaha

In the gold-farha blind betting hand. After Gold checks then Farha bets Gold raises then Farha reraises. Could Gold have allowed the flop to be dealt before making his decision? They were betting the flop dark so I dont see why he couldnt have done this, this would in a lot of case really help your decision, probably not as much with the 10 high flop but if an Ace would have come you could have gotten rid of it. And if he did this it means he could have gotten away from possibly calling the 60k and then the bet on the turn.

In the gold-farha blind betting hand. After Gold checks then Farha bets Gold raises then Farha reraises. Could Gold have allowed the flop to be dealt before making his decision? They were betting the flop dark so I dont see why he couldnt have done this, this would in a lot of case really help your decision, probably not as much with the 10 high flop but if an Ace would have come you could have gotten rid of it. And if he did this it means he could have gotten away from possibly calling the 60k and then the bet on the turn.
Wow, I never thought of that. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he could have just seen the turn.... then again, Gold checked blind, and then there was action from both players.. I'm not sure what the ruling on that would be. I mean it was a bizarre hand on all account anyway...

It was a retarded hand, but think of what Gold actually accomplished on this hand. He saved himself 180K. Even Doyle said that anyone else at the table would have lost that much to sammy, but Gold was the only person that sammy couldn't get a read on because he plays like such a freak. Again it comes to the same thing from the Gold/Doyle hand. Gold thought he had the best hand and played it like that. If you see someone and you are reading them that they have the best hand then it is really hard to make that last bet....although I was really hoping sammy would say all in and Gold would've insta called and been super shell shocked!

That was a bizarre hand. I can't believe that the first 15 minutes of that show was spent on that one hand. I thought for sure that Gold was going to get busted in that hand. I hope this sort of thing doesn't happen again on HSP. Where it takes 15 minutes to settle a hand.

Jamie Gold is a ****in weasel.He knew that he was beat but was trying to act like he was being the good saint to Sammy and saving him money.Jamie knew he was beat there.

Jamie Gold is a ****in weasel.He knew that he was beat but was trying to act like he was being the good saint to Sammy and saving him money.Jamie knew he was beat there.
I beg to differ. I believe he thought he had the best hand and was trying to play nice with sammy.
I agree.No matter what anyone says, NO ONE is "playing (or being) nice". You cant possibly believe that. If they dont bet in that situation, they're not convinced they have the best hand, period.

OMG what a strange, strange hand. 2 things I loved about this episode:Barry losing $130,000 to Sammy because Sammy is still talking to Jamie about the previous hand.Jamie not knowing that Sammy was down to his last $185,000 in the first hand. Later he's saying that he must've miscounted his own stack because he had close to 300k and then Barry had to explain that SAMMY only had $185,000 left in the KK AA hand.Such a crazy lineup.