Hsp 500k Episode, Part Tres

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gnna be a good one i really wish this damn show didnt air40 mins of comeercials and 20 of the action really ghay i must say
QFTSammy totally got talked out of $180K! And he was pretty annoying in that episode. Also, say what you want about JG but the guy is definitely in a battle with PH for the most all-around entertaining poker player to watch, AINEC.
Sammy was just as annoying in this episode as Gold. Geez guys, quit posing for the camera and just play some STINKING POKER!!!
Sammy was far more annoying than Gold. Sammy is great in really small doses. These amount of preening in front of the cameras is nearly intolerable. Wish they would have edited that crap out so we could have seen a couple more hands.
Sammy was just as annoying in this episode as Gold. Geez guys, quit posing for the camera and just play some STINKING POKER!!!
This show is becoming more and more of a disappointment. They need to stop showing so much ****ing annoying talking and some more hands. I don't think that Doyle has seen more than 1 or 2 turns so far. I am quite sick of seeing Sammy and Jamie Gold talk and act like idiots.

Here is a link to the first person who is in the process of uploading it on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/VailerthHe is on 4 of 5 right now. You can't find it by searching for a couple hours. You have to find the persons youtube page.I have always though that people were too harsh on Jamie Gold but the way he acted this hand was wrong. Although I really like Doyle I think he was also a bit out of line with whining about how long the hand was taking. They are playing for a ton of money and Sammy should be able to take as long as he wants.

any one want a link to 500k part 3
Dude... asking for $2 for the link is pretty down right low... may poker the gods look down on you with furious anger. I'll wait until my normal torrent site has it thank you.
jamie was nearly crying to get farha to checkhe was pleading for him to stop taking all his money
I'm surprised Jamie hasn't literally gotten up from the table to take a shit and grabbed a fistfull of hundreds to wipe with yet. His total disregard for money is staggering.
I'm surprised Jamie hasn't literally gotten up from the table to take a shit and grabbed a fistfull of hundreds to wipe with yet. His total disregard for money is staggering.
QFT, he is definately on the poor side of the table. Over half of his winnings went to taxes, then half of that to someone else. Meaning he only took around 2.75 of his 12 million. I know he used to be some talent agent or whatever. But rumor is he is also facing lawsuits for saying he represented people he did not.

I had to mute the volume during that Gold/Farha fiasco. Gold and Farha need to STFU. I wish Farha would have just gone all-in and taken all Golds money. It would have been so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Also it looks like Barry and Doyle are tilting cause they are so massively +ev in this game but can't seem to get the monies.

this might be th juiciest game in the history of high stakes cash games,,,
Judging from Phil Galfond's post on 2+2 about his experience, that's exactly what the producers set the game up to be. They weeded out the tight players and unknowns and only gave seats to the craziest name-brand gamblers they could get their hands on.