Hsp 500k Episode, Part Tres

Well I figured in light of the richest cash game ever shown on TV debuting a new episode every Monday, that i'd start a new thread each Monday morning/afternoon, to discuss it in.I really hope this episode is when the players will start to loosen up and play more hands. Either way, i'm excited to see Daniel take his seat. Has DN ever said how he did in this game in his blog or anything?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the realm of absolute size, the smallest vertebrate penis belongs to the common shrew (5 mm or 0.2 inches). The largest penis belongs to the blue whale estimated at over 2 m (more than 6½ feet).

gnna be a good one i really wish this damn show didnt air40 mins of comeercials and 20 of the action really ghay i must say
Its actually more like 20min of commercials, 20 min of action and 20 min of useless conversation and bad jokes from gabe kaplin!

Jamie limps oop with KK, Farha raises with AA, Jamie calls. The Farha says if he (Jamie) checks dark he'd bet dark. Jamie checks and Farha bets 10k. Jamie raises dark and then all kinds of wheelin' and dealin' and discussin takes place.

Haha good stuff... would this stuff happen in a real high stakes game if the cameras werent around? Sometimes I think its a little bit of showing off etc.
I had a headache before this episode and it is soooooooooooooooo much worse now. I'm not kidding this was painful to watch, I actually felt bad for Doyle and Barry.Pretty funny when he said if his dad heard he was loser in this game he would come out of his grave and smack him, LOL.