Feeling Bad About Taking A Guy's Money

I saw some older Asian woman crying profusely by herself next to a blackjack/pai gow table when I was in Tahoe last weekend; that was pretty uncomfortable.
perfect time for (in Rodney Dangerfield voice):Hey baby, How'd you like to make $14 the hard way?
I dont understand your post. You say have a heart, but then I shouldn't feel sorry for them.
This is way off topic, but I feel a little dirty looking at your signature pic. Aren't those figure skaters usually like 14 years old?

Couple of weeks ago playing $3/$6 limit at B&M, I get to talking with this nice guy (regular player). I was having a good day (turned $60 into $270) and he had been felted twice for about $160. Well I am getting tired, and starting to lose my concentration so I rack up and announce that its my last orbit of play.On the last hand I get 8-9. No pre-flop raises, the flop comes 8 - A - A.I bet, all fold except the nice guy who raises. I know he doesnt have an ace, so I call. Turn is Q. (no flush draw)I check, he bets, I call (he may have a queen, but Im not sure). River comes a 9.He checks, I bet and say "I hit my card". He mucks two tens face up.I didnt notice what he mucked until after I showed my 8's and 9's (I forgot about the aces on the board, as I knew he didnt have an ace and that it wasnt a threat.) I really felt bad about that hand, and apologized for misreading my hand. He was nice about it and explained that it was a good bet on the river, and he wasnt going to call my bet anyway, despite of what I had verbally said (he had me on either an ace, queen or straight draw). I still feel bad about my misrepresentation, but in the end, "THAT'S (part of) POKER".

Couple of weeks ago playing $3/$6 limit at B&M, I get to talking with this nice guy (regular player). I was having a good day (turned $60 into $270) and he had been felted twice for about $160. Well I am getting tired, and starting to lose my concentration so I rack up and announce that its my last orbit of play.On the last hand I get 8-9. No pre-flop raises, the flop comes 8 - A - A.I bet, all fold except the nice guy who raises. I know he doesnt have an ace, so I call. Turn is Q. (no flush draw)I check, he bets, I call (he may have a queen, but Im not sure). River comes a 9.He checks, I bet and say "I hit my card". He mucks two tens face up.I didnt notice what he mucked until after I showed my 8's and 9's (I forgot about the aces on the board, as I knew he didnt have an ace and that it wasnt a threat.) I really felt bad about that hand, and apologized for misreading my hand. He was nice about it and explained that it was a good bet on the river, and he wasnt going to call my bet anyway, despite of what I had verbally said (he had me on either an ace, queen or straight draw). I still feel bad about my misrepresentation, but in the end, "THAT'S (part of) POKER".
You did hit your card though. If he had K8 then you're money.