Bankroll Tracker Facebook App

Screenshot?Check your edit page; you may have more sessions than you think.The initial bankroll thing is coming too, but not tonight. I have to give more thought to that. It was a feature that I ended up abandoning a few weeks ago, actually.

has anyone been able to add custom for the blinds, gives me an error everytime in firefox and iethis is the message i get Firefox can't find the server at swww.moniesapp.com.and all i did was click on the add button

Yeah, fixed. You should have an extra session appearing in your edit box now that you can do what you like with.
Still having same problem. Perhaps I am not filling out the form properly.I custom a stake for $2.40. I go to the add new season tab and enter the following:Game: SNGLimit: No LimitStakes: $2.40Buyin: $2.40Cash out $0.00
has anyone been able to add custom for the blinds, gives me an error everytime in firefox and iethis is the message i get Firefox can't find the server at swww.moniesapp.com.and all i did was click on the add button
my bad. 1 secedit. fixed. i accidentally typed an extra "s." good.
Still having same problem. Perhaps I am not filling out the form properly.I custom a stake for $2.40. I go to the add new season tab and enter the following:Game: SNGLimit: No LimitStakes: $2.40Buyin: $2.40Cash out $0.00
Try one more time. I made a mistake earlier.

Well, it's working great now with just a few tiny errors. I'm just fooling around with it a bit now. I entered 10 sessions (sngs) with a duration of an hour each and under my stats, it has the following:Total Earnings: $14.8(good) Total Buy In: $24(good) Total Cash Out: $38.8(good)Average Earnings: $1.64( should be $1.48 yes?) Total Time: 10:00(good) Average Time: 1:06( huh?)Hourly Rate: $1.48(good) ROI: 62%(good) Total Sessions: 9 (should be 10)

This is good info, thanks.I fixed the Total Sessions part. I'm still trying to figure out why the math is wrong for some of them. If anyone knows/cares, this is the PHP I wrote:

//total time	$t2 = mins($time);	$clMins = $t2 + $clMins;	$clTime = m2h($clMins);	$clTime2 = m2h2($clMins);	//total earnings	$w1 = $co-$bi;	$clEarn = $w1 + $clEarn;	#$clEarn = $clEarn - $initBR;	//total buy in	$cumBI = $bi + $cumBI;	//total cash out	$cumCO = $co + $cumCO;	// post loop	$cumBI = $cumBI - $initBR;	$cumCO = $cumCO - $initBR;	//avg earnings	$avgEarn = $clEarn/($num - 1);	$avgEarn = number_format($avgEarn, 2, '.', '');	//total sessions	$allSess = $num;	//avg session time	$avgMins = round(($clMins/($num-1)),2);	$avgTime = m2h($avgMins);	$pps = explode(":",$avgTime);	$pps1 = substr($pps[1],0,2);	$avgTime = "$pps[0]:$pps1";	//hourly rate	$hrRate = $clEarn/$clTime2;	$hrRate = number_format($hrRate, 2, '.', '');	//ROI	$ROI = $clEarn/$cumBI;	$ROI = number_format($ROI, 2, '.', '');	$ROI = $ROI * 100;

my bad. 1 secedit. fixed. i accidentally typed an extra "s." good.
lol that's what i figured but here's another thing, lolInvalid Format For Custom Stakes. Use small/big (eg: 50/100). like i said, i play 0.01/.02 and it doesn't matter how i try to enter it, it gives me that
lol that's what i figured but here's another thing, lolInvalid Format For Custom Stakes. Use small/big (eg: 50/100). like i said, i play 0.01/.02 and it doesn't matter how i try to enter it, it gives me that
I was able to enter those stakes as 002/004..but I don't know how valid those values would be:)
I added micro stakes to the Add, Edit and Settings page. I'll remove the 002/004 entry from your custom stakes.
ty sirlol, this is the last thing i ask for, reallyin the drop down list, ultimate bet isn't there, just an fyi....and yes i'm probably one of very few that play there