Bankroll Tracker Facebook App

So back in August I posted a thread about a Facebook app I was developing that tracks bankroll stats. There was some interest in this and at the time I estimated it would be completed within a week.Three months later (lol), it's just been completed and I'm looking to FCP to help beta test it. There are no bugs that I've found as of now and I welcome those with facebook accounts and an interest to try it. http://apps.facebook.com/mobniesI'm eager to hear feedback and ideas on how to improve the app.Some screenshots:ss1.jpgss3.jpgss2.jpgThanks guys.

it looks like a worthwhile app, but the stakes start to high for me, lol, i only play on 0.01/0.02 or 0.05/0.10, but i may try it out with tourney stats maybe

i appreciate the work you put into this, but as far as i'm concerned, i don't want my non-poker friends knowing that much about my poker finances, since they really don't understand.i've had some moderate success over the first couple months of the semester, and i think that i'm perceived much differently now as a result.sigh, it's a tough balance between being candid with people and allowing them to use material results to define you

Testing it out, it'll look like lightning hit the station when it's shownhmm did it just go down? Facebook that is

i appreciate the work you put into this, but as far as i'm concerned, i don't want my non-poker friends knowing that much about my poker finances, since they really don't understand.i've had some moderate success over the first couple months of the semester, and i think that i'm perceived much differently now as a result.sigh, it's a tough balance between being candid with people and allowing them to use material results to define you
There are privacy options in the settings page where you can choose whether you want any information displayed publicly (on your profile page). If you don't, you can use the stats just for yourself.
Testing it out, it'll look like lightning hit the station when it's shownhmm did it just go down? Facebook that is
Everything's working alright for me.
There are privacy options in the settings page where you can choose whether you want any information displayed publicly (on your profile page). If you don't, you can use the stats just for yourself.Everything's working alright for me.
Ok this is weirdddddd.Everytime I click the apps.facebook/mobnies link, it logs me off facebook and doesn't let me log back in

That is definitely weird. I created a dummy account that wasn't an app user and went straight from here (not logged in to FB) to the monies app. It asked for my FB login, then gave me this screen:ss4.jpgI clicked "Log in to Monies" and was presented with the normal facebook add page. In other words, it worked fine for me.Is screen shot above similar to what you're getting?

lol, i'd LOVE to show all my friends how many thousands of dollars i lose.
Me too.I don't care if you meant to s/w that, I didn't :club:

Okay, until I develop a better option, here's how you can add SNG's and Tourneys.On the settings page, choose "add custom" to add a custom stake. Enter the buy in for the tourney ("22" not "20+2"). Save settings.Go to add session, select "Tournament" or "SNG" from the Game dropdown. Proceed as normal.

Okay, until I develop a better option, here's how you can add SNG's and Tourneys.On the settings page, choose "add custom" to add a custom stake. Enter the buy in for the tourney ("20" not "20+2"). Save settings.Go to add session, select "Tournament" or "SNG" from the Game dropdown. Proceed as normal.
If the tournament costs me $22, should I not make it $22.00? When I calculate my ROI I usually include everything I spent and my return on that monies:)
Yeah, absolutely make it $22 if that's what it cost you. All I meant above was don't put the + sign, as the script'll reject that.
K, that's what I figured:)So first, this is very awesome and appreciated.Okay, so I put in a couple of sng loses just to test it out, but instead of being down two buyins, I'm shown as being down three.Edit- actually when I should be shown as being down $4.80, I'm being shown as down $7.20 - Ha! Man do I need sleep:) Also, would there be anyway of entering a starting point bankroll? I guess I just figure this might help with the whole me being down three buyins instead of two thing. Perhaps not:)