Qq - Value On The River?

Villain is a fish. 35/6/.8 (flop/turn) and 7.5 (river) Bizarro river agg factor compared to flop/turn. He's not very tricky, will call down with all sorts of draws (down to gutshots) without odds, will draw to flushes on paired flops etc.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP1 ($131.30)Hero ($54.90)Preflop: Hero is CO with Q :D , Q :D . 1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.50, MP1 calls $0.50, MP2 calls $0.50, 1 fold, Hero raises to $3, 3 folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls $2.50, MP2 folds.Flop: ($7.75) J :) , J :club: , 5 :)(2 players)MP1 checks, Hero bets $5, MP1 calls $5.Turn: ($17.75) 4 :D(2 players)MP1 checks, Hero bets $14, MP1 calls $14.River: ($45.75) 7 :D(2 players)MP1 checks, Hero ???Can we value bet the overpair here on a paired board with the 3 flush?

I think so. I'd probably shove here.
Don't you think he may only be calling our shove if he can beat us? That's not really a value bet. Maybe he calls with a pair...I dunno.

I think we get called enough by a worse hand to shove here against a fish.Do you have enough hands on this guy? His aggression factors don't seem very reliable. If they are significant alot of it might be from slowplaying big hands till the river.For the people who check, do you check if the river is the 7 of hearts? The backdoor flush draw isn't really that significant though because it only really affects a suited 5 or a stubborn AQdd but it still might make a difference.

Villain is a fish. 35/6/.8 (flop/turn) and 7.5 (river) Bizarro river agg factor compared to flop/turn. He's not very tricky, will call down with all sorts of draws (down to gutshots) without odds, will draw to flushes on paired flops etc.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP1 ($131.30)Hero ($54.90)Preflop: Hero is CO with Q :D , Q :D . 1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.50, MP1 calls $0.50, MP2 calls $0.50, 1 fold, Hero raises to $3, 3 folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls $2.50, MP2 folds.Flop: ($7.75) J :) , J :club: , 5 :)(2 players)MP1 checks, Hero bets $5, MP1 calls $5.Turn: ($17.75) 4 :D(2 players)MP1 checks, Hero bets $14, MP1 calls $14.River: ($45.75) 7 :D(2 players)MP1 checks, Hero ???Can we value bet the overpair here on a paired board with the 3 flush?
Check behind. Often times he's going to reraise the value bet with a J.

I don't see much value in betting the river here, there are some very rare Vs that could check/call all the way with A5 and pay off the river, but mostly the only thing that can happen is V folds his loser or you get check raised by a J or weird suckout.

one thing to remember is the villian limp/called pf. this tells us that the villian can be holding basically anything. obv this includes a jack. another thing to realize that how does fish play when he has a strong hand. his line is very typical for a fish you made a huge hand. he could easily be holding some retarded combo of diamonds.with that said i like a check behind. we also gain a sick amount of info from seeing his cards. i honestly don't see anything but 66, 88, 99, TT or A5 calling that we beat and I think he plays those differently on most streets.

I only have about 250 hands against this villain. I have taken something like 130 BBs off of him in that small sample thought. :)Against another villain I wouldn't even consider a value bet here. This guy seemed to be more on the calling station side. He loved to call with any sort of draw and I had seen him call down with small/mid pairs several times. I don't recall ever seeing him slowplay a hand though I suspect he's capable of it. I'm pretty sure given his agg stats that he's fond of the desperation river bluff but I don't recall seeing any shown. I suspect that he'd likely bet at some point with any J though I can't rule out that he's calling down with a weak J hoping to fill up.As for getting check raised here we have 33 behind and there's already 45 in the pot. If we're value betting this it almost has to be all-in.I ended up checking behind and villain showed 99. I think I missed some value here but I'm not sure if that's just being results oriented.