Www.mywebatm.com - Redirected To Irs.gov!

so i cashed out a hundo today, and notice it takes an abnormally long time to process. i leave for a few hours, come back to check my balance, and i get redirected to the IRS' website. um, wtf. and...holy shit. is this their way of saying we are screwed if we try to use this method of cashing out???

ok haha big laughs. anyway, does anyone have anything useful to add? perhaps people that use mywebatm?
The sad thing is, you think I'm "kidding".Seriously- interesting to find out what caused the IRS to seize the site, but if they now have the client list full of US citizens making financial transactions that went unreported on their taxes...owned-41174.jpg.. or the whale. Whichever you prefer.

**** it. nothing's going to get accomplished tonight. i'll see what is up tomorrow. it seems you can get around all this by going to mywebatmcard.com, and i have only been using this since may, so i couldn't have claimed it on my taxes anyway.

does anyone know how to cancel a withdrawal on FTP? can you just send the cashier an e-mail? it doesn't seem there is an easy way to accomplish this using the client.
How bout this.....pay your taxes?
How bout this.....pay your taxes?
ok, let me just hit the "pay taxes" button on full tilt...how do you know i don't? i'm just saying i don't want my money caught up in limbo and scared that my preferred withdrawal method was kaput.
ok, let me just hit the "pay taxes" button on full tilt...how do you know i don't? i'm just saying i don't want my money caught up in limbo and scared that my preferred withdrawal method was kaput.
The IRS pretty much doesn't care where your money comes from as long as they get theirs. Unlikely that is where you would be redirected if they were going to "put it in limbo".
The IRS pretty much doesn't care where your money comes from as long as they get theirs. Unlikely that is where you would be redirected if they were going to "put it in limbo".
It's still too close for comfort for those of us who were stuck in the whole Neteller fiasco.
well, then transfer went through, mywebatm.com now leads to google, and mywebatmcard.com is the homepage. very, very strange...but i think everything is ok.
honestly sounds like you have a virus i would run some spyware asap

Contact support and see what they say.A little sleuthing didn't reveal anything conclusive.MyWebATM.com and MyWebATMCard.com are both registered through Domains By Proxy which mean you can't tell who really owns them. Could be the same person/company or it might not be.MyWebATM.com was apparently owned by some domain squatter and then switched over to the MyWebATM product a couple years back.MyWebATMCard.com is only a few months old.MyWebATM.com is 301 (permanently moved) redirected to google. This means that the server at MyWebATM is configured to do this. It's not something that someone did at the DNS level.A couple possible answers:1) their web server got hacked and someone is redirecting it to google for giggles2) a disgruntled employee is pulling a fast one3) for some legal reason they're not able to use the mywebatm.com name anymore (someone has it trademarked or something though that would seem unlikely) and need to switch to MyWebATMcard.com (though if this is the case they've done it poorly)FWIW, they list no ownership info and no real contact info (physical address or phone number) that I can see. It's highly unusual for a legit company to not have any of that info on their website. I know they've been around for a while and been vetted by some of the online sites but looking at their site I'd say the whole thing was a scam based on that missing info.

Contact support and see what they say.A little sleuthing didn't reveal anything conclusive.MyWebATM.com and MyWebATMCard.com are both registered through Domains By Proxy which mean you can't tell who really owns them. Could be the same person/company or it might not be.MyWebATM.com was apparently owned by some domain squatter and then switched over to the MyWebATM product a couple years back.MyWebATMCard.com is only a few months old.MyWebATM.com is 301 (permanently moved) redirected to google. This means that the server at MyWebATM is configured to do this. It's not something that someone did at the DNS level.A couple possible answers:1) their web server got hacked and someone is redirecting it to google for giggles2) a disgruntled employee is pulling a fast one3) for some legal reason they're not able to use the mywebatm.com name anymore (someone has it trademarked or something though that would seem unlikely) and need to switch to MyWebATMcard.com (though if this is the case they've done it poorly)FWIW, they list no ownership info and no real contact info (physical address or phone number) that I can see. It's highly unusual for a legit company to not have any of that info on their website. I know they've been around for a while and been vetted by some of the online sites but looking at their site I'd say the whole thing was a scam based on that missing info.
thanks for your help. usually you have to sift through 20 posts of hilarious internet comedy and funny pictures before you get your question answered, and this time was no exception.