Ive Taken Some Bad Beats Before But This Time I Actually Cried.

PokerStars Game #13288857427: Tournament #66649590, $3+$0 Hold'em No Limit - Level IX (300/600) - 2007/11/17 - 00:56:20 (ET)Table '66649590 4' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: SeattleWPT (20545 in chips) Seat 3: xxReyuxx (6450 in chips) Seat 4: Starchart (8665 in chips) Seat 5: Gramps7 (5545 in chips) Seat 6: Ex_Matt (9423 in chips) Seat 7: DakaMan (3365 in chips) Seat 9: TwoKickerWin (4640 in chips) SeattleWPT: posts the ante 50xxReyuxx: posts the ante 50Starchart: posts the ante 50Gramps7: posts the ante 50Ex_Matt: posts the ante 50DakaMan: posts the ante 50TwoKickerWin: posts the ante 50DakaMan: posts small blind 300TwoKickerWin: posts big blind 600*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Ex_Matt [Qd Qc]SeattleWPT: calls 600xxReyuxx: folds Starchart: folds Gramps7: calls 600Ex_Matt: raises 8773 to 9373 and is all-inshmule1 is connected DakaMan: folds TwoKickerWin: folds SeattleWPT: folds hogtown is connected Gramps7: calls 4895 and is all-in*** FLOP *** [Qh 6s 9d]*** TURN *** [Qh 6s 9d] [Th]*** RIVER *** [Qh 6s 9d Th] [Ks]*** SHOW DOWN ***Gramps7: shows [9h Jh] (a straight, Nine to King)Ex_Matt: shows [Qd Qc] (three of a kind, Queens)Gramps7 collected 12840 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 12840 | Rake 0 Board [Qh 6s 9d Th Ks]Seat 1: SeattleWPT folded before FlopSeat 3: xxReyuxx folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: Starchart folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: Gramps7 showed [9h Jh] and won (12840) with a straight, Nine to KingSeat 6: Ex_Matt (button) showed [Qd Qc] and lost with three of a kind, QueensSeat 7: DakaMan (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 9: TwoKickerWin (big blind) folded before FlopThe call is gross, the flop is gross, the turn is horrendous, and the river is suicide mode.

what happened to the barrage, and why is that bolded. :club:
I posted what happened to it in the correct thread and its bolded because i cant see anyone crying over getting sucked out in a tournament that cost less then a bag of tostitos.
I posted what happened to it in the correct thread and its bolded because i cant see anyone crying over getting sucked out in a tournament that cost less then a bag of tostitos.
ah missed your post wedged inbetween the cat taco pictures in rivergirls sig
Come back to me when you move up in stakes, get A's vs. A-K pre-flop, and have them spike 2 kings on you. That sucks, but I didn't cry like a bay, you crybaby!
You just did, albeit subtely.

can we stop the threads where someone posts a bad-beat when they should have folded preflop?QQ is only the third nuts preflop. feel free to fold it next time.yesterday in a HU LHE match i caught 2 perfect perfects. it was f*cking gorgeous.