Alright, guess im going to try my luck in here with you guys. After a month of so of trying to get into thepokerbay (waiting for registrations to open again) ive damn near given up. But while scrolling through the internet down on my luck i realized they offer invites. I had no idea. Is there any chance in the world i might be able to receive one from any generous person here? Please?-Andrew

What is this pokerbay that you speak of?
poker tv show/movies torrent site. has almost everything, amazing speeds, and lots of free leech stuff. easy to keep a good ratio too.
  • 2 weeks later...

it's awful to ask money for pokerbay invites!where is the spirit of sharing? do you really happy to have 10 bucks for an invite? are you rich then? bah...if there is a good person here, please post a torrent i'm searching for:mike caro pro poker tells.avi its size is about 850mb and i know there is on pokerbay but it's protected. i'm trying to register since august but always says it is full. please PM me a way to download it.thank you for attention

looks cool to get on but its prob not worth 10 bucks...i mean im sure if u search for a little while on the internet you can find all of that stuff on other torrent sites...

looks cool to get on but its prob not worth 10 bucks...i mean im sure if u search for a little while on the internet you can find all of that stuff on other torrent sites...
well I have no idea how to send invites, somebody feel free to tell me. but if you really want PM me and i'll jut give you my account. going out now but will reply in 24 hours or so. I havn't used it for 6 months or so and doubt i will since i use pokertube and not torrentsSam
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got an email saying that are opening it up registration for a little bit as a Christmas Present not sure on the exact day. I will have to look at my emailsfound it

News from thepokerbay.orgChristmas at the PokerBay !This christmas there will be some goodies such as free leech and we will also open registration for a few days. So tell your friends and keep your eyes open!Thanks to all the uploders!The uploading team here at TPB is doing a great job. So remember to show your appreciation.Great job guys!! Keep it up!!Best Regards/thepokerbay.org Crew

As far as i can tell... invites are closed for now.But they are opening for new registrations during Xmas... so keep your eyes open people.The HSP torrents are on there about 15-30 mins after the show finishes in the US... pretty cool.

ok, he didn't answer at my post.....someone who can give me a torrent for caro's pro poker tells.avi size 850MB?!?pleeeeaaaaaseeee
I don't know much about torrents, but I think if one's being seeded on a private tracker you can't get at it without being registered. Plus I'm not sure that it's necessarily a great idea to ask for this on a public forum.