Welcome To The First Annual Tealsea76 4.40 Donkathon

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted a Riders logo.... Is it ok if I play tomorrow ????Elo and AG (Montreal)
I will probably do another one tomorrow or somthing... the whole idea was to get people involved in playing tonight....Waiting on the last 3... really how hard is it to find a picture of a beaver or a hot girl?
I will probably do another one tomorrow or somthing... the whole idea was to get people involved in playing tonight....
This is taking toooo long...I'm gonna be useless by the 10th hand :PFeel free to pass along 'my' stake to someone else...or save for tomorrow...if ya save for tomorrow...shoot me a pmHappy Donkin' Tealsea!

Ok well ive waited long enough lets git er donerivergirl(windsor)vnnilaGrrila(london)sisassko8e34tealsea76(obv)obscureddanyone else lets roll all stakes are shippedbarrage 4.40 #67330528Rock on!!

Ok well ive waited long enough lets git er donerivergirl(windsor)vnnilaGrrila(london)sisassko8e34tealsea76(obv)obscureddanyone else lets roll all stakes are shippedbarrage 4.40 #67330528Rock on!!
In