Making Fun Of Jamie Gold Stakeament 4.40 Challenge!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did u click my links cuz im not to familiar with photoshop?
Ya i got it..... Ok once i post the winners i will ship the stakes... just post somthing so i know you got the stake then when everyone has recieved i will post the tourny number.
Ya i got it..... Ok once i post the winners i will ship the stakes... just post somthing so i know you got the stake then when everyone has recieved i will post the tourny number.
ok thanks.

Times up.....Well the only thing that really made me laugh was the comment "....but i dont want a picture of jamie gold on my computer"So in light of this situation and me being a nice guy... everyone can have a stake! Winners areFlamin'Aces8Elo and AGFox31317EvilGNEStormOkmilne88scenesterBogiePuttcrookedlinksiassI will ship all stakes now... let me know when you get them and then i will post the tourny numbercheers

Times up.....Well the only thing that really made me laugh was the comment "....but i dont want a picture of jamie gold on my computer"So in light of this situation and me being a nice guy... everyone can have a stake! Winners areFlamin'Aces8Elo and AGFox31317EvilGNEStormOkmilne88scenesterBogiePuttcrookedlinksiassI will ship all stakes now... let me know when you get them and then i will post the tourny numbercheers
thank you for the stake ill let u know when it is recieved wat 4.40 are we doing?

Ok everyone get in this 4.40 #67228299Im in!send all winnings to :mestupgrrrl(st.catherines)remember 50/50 PLUS STAKE BACKHave fun and keep me posted on your progress in here as im in a couple right now so it will be hard to follow.Cheers Ben