Kdog And Bigd Shout Outs

It may have been a year and a half but im back baby, ready to resume the riotous Football Slag-Offery that we used to enjoy!!! Is it me or does Cristiano Ronaldo wear make up?? That one was just for you KDog.

When you walk through a stormhold your head up highAnd don't be afraid of the dark.At the end of a storm is a golden skyAnd the sweet silver song of a lark.Walk on through the wind,Walk on through the rain,Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.Walk on, walk on with hope in your heartAnd you'll never walk alone,You'll never, ever walk alone.Walk on, walk on with hope in your heartAnd you'll never walk alone,You'll never, ever walk alone.How are you doing, man? I hope you're health's doing better.

Is it me or does Cristiano Ronaldo wear make up?? That one was just for you KDog.
he can be dressed up like ziggy stardust for all I care, cause he still knocks goals in and makes fools out of many defenders :club:
When you walk through a stormhold your head up highAnd don't be afraid of the dark.At the end of a storm is a golden skyAnd the sweet silver song of a lark.Walk on through the wind,Walk on through the rain,Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.Walk on, walk on with hope in your heartAnd you'll never walk alone,You'll never, ever walk alone.Walk on, walk on with hope in your heartAnd you'll never walk alone,You'll never, ever walk alone.How are you doing, man? I hope you're health's doing better.
Ah, ill never get tired of hearing that!!! Im doing good man, health is back to 100% hopefully for good!!! We gonna win the league this year??? Or will K dog and his band of Make up wearing cross dressing queers have their way???Theres even Arsenal to consider!!! Chelsea however havent got a chance, never thought id say that!! Hope your well man?!
he can be dressed up like ziggy stardust for all I care, cause he still knocks goals in and makes fools out of many defenders :D
Come join the facebook Group "Gary Neville is a wanker" its got over 6000 members!! :club: