who is the commie who took my avatar down

There are much worse things on this site than my Avatar there is no nudity, I dont get it Mario is giving Princess the Heimlech (dictionary) and 1 up is because he is saving her life. Who is offended by Mario Saving Princess life.If DN himself wants it down ok if not get a life

I think it's one of the funniest avatar's on the site. Almost as funny as Oolong.
Funny?? You think that's funny?? What would you say if someone put up an avatar of Mario boinking your girlfriend!?!?
I think it's one of the funniest avatar's on the site. Almost as funny as Oolong.
Funny?? You think that's funny?? What would you say if someone put up an avatar of Mario boinking your girlfriend!?!?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is the first time i laughed so hard i cried on this site
Oolong is the gayest thing ive seen in a long time. i hate how everyone is obsessed with it.
:roll: what a stupid post. how does your post show anything that moneymaker is lucky and isnt good at poker? get a life. my AA got cracked so the sky is green. thats the kind of comparison youre making. :roll:
Wow, real quality last two posts!! Are you here to make fans?
Oolong is the gayest thing ive seen in a long time. i hate how everyone is obsessed with it.
:roll: what a stupid post. how does your post show anything that moneymaker is lucky and isnt good at poker? get a life. my AA got cracked so the sky is green. thats the kind of comparison youre making. :roll:
at least my posts have more poker quality in them then someone posting about a rabbit with food on its head and mario screwing someone.
at least my posts have more poker quality in them then someone posting about a rabbit with food on its head and mario screwing someone.
Yea, I'd rather have everyone hate me than have fun...I agree with you there!!
:roll: what a stupid post. how does your post show anything that moneymaker is lucky and isnt good at poker? get a life. my AA got cracked so the sky is green. thats the kind of comparison youre making.  :roll:
Relax 3000, your a good guy, i like most of your posts.. oolong is just a symbol for the majority of geeks on this forum to feel like they belong, similar to star wars fans, Lots of people like star wars, but only few take it to the next level and dress up in character costumes at the premier.LOL..
:roll: what a stupid post. how does your post show anything that moneymaker is lucky and isnt good at poker? get a life. my AA got cracked so the sky is green. thats the kind of comparison youre making.  :roll:
Calling Oolong gay has nothing whatsoever to do with poker. That was your post, correct?
I just get offended really easy...ya know?
i hope your joking. If his avatar offends you then i fell reall bad for u.
Then feel bad for me....I wasn't joking in the post a few later either....when I said she was my girlfriend....
Relax 3000, your a good guy, i like most of your posts.. oolong is just a symbol for the majority of geeks on this forum to feel like they belong, similar to star wars fans, Lots of people like star wars, but only few take it to the next level and dress up in character costumes at the premier.LOL..
i hate star wars lol. sorry, was just frustrated after taking a bad beat in a tourney. =) your avatar is hot. drool.gif

Allright, you all have forced me to take over this thread with girls kissing. Insulting Oolong (who has passed on and watches us from Heaven) will not be tolerated.Picture removed by Nikki.

Then feel bad for me....I wasn't joking in the post a few later either....when I said she was my girlfriend....
ok give it a break its a avartar of a CARTOON!!! not someone REAL no i could understand if it was a naked girl or somen. but i really think that u are makeing this a big deal when it really isent
ok give it a break its a avartar of a CARTOON!!! not someone REAL no i could understand if it was a naked girl or somen. but i really think that u are makeing this a big deal when it really isent
Wow...is THIS guy the only one NOT getting this??