Exclusive Fcp Freerolls And Promotions At Pokerstars

if it wasn't for you and everyone else, FCP wouldn't exist. I'm curious, why do you owe FCP so much?
Eh, mostly just for providing such a great place for me to learn the game of poker. When I found this place, I was so clueless, and now I play for a living.Maybe I would have found another place, but who knows.I've also met a ton of great people on this forum. Some I've met in real life, some I've only talked to on AIM, etc, but without FCP, I'd be e-lonely. :club:=================As an aside, I would like to mention that I don't disagree with wanting to keep out the randoms who will never post here, I just don't know how to do it. :)I also think I may have misinterpreted the main gripe initially, so I think we're more on the same page than I thought we were at first.
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach, believe me I'm NOT griping about what FCP does for us. I'm happy with anything free (I'd like for PSU to get a free hat). The irritating part to most all of us "complaining" is that folks are in the freerolls that don't even know FCP exists. One guy even said in chat that he didn't know what FCP meant. (But PSU posts here and he needs a hat). Seriously, we aren't ungrateful, just stumped as to why it couldn't be more regulated for lack of a better term. (And PSU really does need a hat)

Zach, believe me I'm NOT griping about what FCP does for us. I'm happy with anything free (I'd like for PSU to get a free hat). The irritating part to most all of us "complaining" is that folks are in the freerolls that don't even know FCP exists. One guy even said in chat that he didn't know what FCP meant. (But PSU posts here and he needs a hat). Seriously, we aren't ungrateful, just stumped as to why it couldn't be more regulated for lack of a better term. (And PSU really does need a hat)
psu + hat = :club:
alright havent read anything otehr than what is bolded but the bolded info is very true

I don't know if this is a dumb idea, but could the PW's.....be emailed to FCP members.....mass emailing like the original emails that were sent informing members about the upcoming promotion? Too late for this promotion, but maybe for future promotions? I don't know how much work this entails for Bob, or whomever.......

Oh gosh. We are sorry Zach, you are so right. How did we ever question anything. We apologize profusely for every demeaning the forum that YOU help make so great.Listen dude, no body is saying that FCP is doing anything wrong. Just that we think there could have been a better way to do it. If we are wrong a simple explanation is all that is needed (I manage a business, so I understand that there may be issues that I don't think about that are valid reasons why it can be "exclusive" as we see it). Bob provided that explanation (well mostly, could have given a little more info, but at least he addressed it). We don't need you validating or invalidating our feelings and feedback. If we didn't come on and give our opinions, then Bob and those that truly matter wouldn't know how we felt. While I understand FCP doesn't owe long time users free stuff (although PSU could use a hat), I believe they do owe us the ability to come on here and give our opinions withouth you telling us how wrong we are for voicing them.Now, having said all of that, I have no problems with you other than what I just stated, soHave a nice day!

Oh gosh. We are sorry Zach, you are so right. How did we ever question anything. We apologize profusely for every demeaning the forum that YOU help make so great.Listen dude, no body is saying that FCP is doing anything wrong. Just that we think there could have been a better way to do it. If we are wrong a simple explanation is all that is needed (I manage a business, so I understand that there may be issues that I don't think about that are valid reasons why it can be "exclusive" as we see it). Bob provided that explanation (well mostly, could have given a little more info, but at least he addressed it). We don't need you validating or invalidating our feelings and feedback. If we didn't come on and give our opinions, then Bob and those that truly matter wouldn't know how we felt. While I understand FCP doesn't owe long time users free stuff (although PSU could use a hat), I believe they do owe us the ability to come on here and give our opinions withouth you telling us how wrong we are for voicing them.Now, having said all of that, I have no problems with you other than what I just stated, soHave a nice day!
every thing bolded is most definetely correct

Good morning to everyone, wow my post certainly started a discussion which is always good. But its a new day and all is good. I just wish to say one more thing to this topic, if the members have a problem with who is playing on their table, please use the Forum for this not the poker table as it is very upsetting.I wish you all a great day and lots of luck at the tablesBrissie

Let me see if I have this right.....20,000 members......5,000 ACTIVE members.........182 people in the freeroll about half of which got cussed out for joining just lately.So I'm guessing about 75 to 100 ACTIVE members who want this to be an Amish type community where outsiders are met at the door with pitchforks.From the things I heard last night I'm pretty sure Daniel would be ashamed of the behavior of the "FCPers" and their attitude toward new members.

Eh, like I said in my previous post, I think I mostly just misinterpreted the gripe at first, and I definitely understand the problem with people who haven't heard of FCP winning the prizes, there's just nothing we can do about it.You'll just have to make sure you knock them out of the tournies. ;)PS - I never said anyone was wrong, I merely voiced my counter-opinion. You have a nice day as well, plz sir. :club:
BAN !Thanks Bob !
im a new member to this forum,and in yesturdays FCP game i allmost made the ticket if it wasent for pocket 99 beating my pocket 10,s on the turn ;( . and im also sad to say that i was harrassed all game long by some i will not name here, they were following me room to room saying your not a FCP .your just here for the free rolls. well i mite be wroung but on my sign up i was told i was able to get passwords ,and play in these free rolls so i would just ask these members to be nice at the tables or just not say anything to me im here at FCP be cause a good friend is a member here and was invited to be here.thanks and GL to all.Jeff :club:

The most hilarious thing about this is that there are people who are worried that people who are such good players that they have to search the web for freerolls will outplay them, especially considering there is up to $10 on the line.

i too am a new member and have NEVER been put through so much abuse from a poker community...i have to agree with buick60....i have been greeted at the door with pitchforks....im turning off my chat and gonna take u morons money.....what a welcome to a site!!!....phtttttt

i too am a new member and have NEVER been put through so much abuse from a poker community...i have to agree with buick60....i have been greeted at the door with pitchforks....im turning off my chat and gonna take u morons money.....what a welcome to a site!!!....phtttttt
Hi! Don't get upset, in every community you have a group of whiners. Jump on in the pool is warm and there are a lot of great people here.BTW I liked people questioning my FCP credentials in the free rolls just because my stars name is different from my forum name.
Hi! Don't get upset, in every community you have a group of whiners. Jump on in the pool is warm and there are a lot of great people here.BTW I liked people questioning my FCP credentials in the free rolls just because my stars name is different from my forum name.
Yeah I liked it too, when Stan and I were down to the final 2 tables the other night, and weren't on the list of "real" FCP'ers that were playing. Seems that some of the "real" FCP'ers don't really know who all the "real" FCP'ers are! :club: I guess that in the case of Stan and I, we don't post much in General so are not known to a lot of the newer "real" members. But sheeesh. And for the record, I think much of what's gone on in the last few pages here has gotten quite silly. I actually kinda see both sides of the argument. I can understand some frustration at having a bunch of random people sign up, that don't even know there is an FCP forum, but at the same time, kind of hate it all becoming so exclusionary as to where people are being treated rudely at the tables. When I played, there were tons of people at my tables that I had no idea who they were. My reaction to that was........oh well. No biggie. It's a FREEROLL. I'll just play my game and hope to beat the donks. And by golly, I won myself a seat. Aaaaaaand I guess my email idea wasn't so good? I thought it might work.....I assumed that sending out a mass email to registered members would be relatively easy.
Yeah I liked it too, when Stan and I were down to the final 2 tables the other night, and weren't on the list of "real" FCP'ers that were playing. Seems that some of the "real" FCP'ers don't really know who all the "real" FCP'ers are! :club: I guess that in the case of Stan and I, we don't post much in General so are not known to a lot of the newer "real" members. But sheeesh. And for the record, I think much of what's gone on in the last few pages here has gotten quite silly. I actually kinda see both sides of the argument. I can understand some frustration at having a bunch of random people sign up, that don't even know there is an FCP forum, but at the same time, kind of hate it all becoming so exclusionary as to where people are being treated rudely at the tables. When I played, there were tons of people at my tables that I had no idea who they were. My reaction to that was........oh well. No biggie. It's a FREEROLL. I'll just play my game and hope to beat the donks. And by golly, I won myself a seat. Aaaaaaand I guess my email idea wasn't so good? I thought it might work.....I assumed that sending out a mass email to registered members would be relatively easy.
What did any of this have to do with psufans getting a free hat? :D
What did any of this have to do with psufans getting a free hat? :D
thats what i wanted to know
He really should get a hat. True story.
agreed
For gods sake give the poor guy a hat.Show him some mercy can't you see he's a Penn State fan!!!! :D
yea yesterday was painfull i deservea hat
Oh crap, I missed that part. GIVE PSUFANS A HAT!! :club:
nice recovery