Official Firearms Thread

So beans, or anyone that uses gun scrubber on an AR, how far down do you take the rifle when you use the spray? Gonna head out in about an hour to combat site it. giggity.
I don't know the answer to this question but have fun shooting. i'm leaving in about 30 minutes myself. taking the m4, 30-06, 357, and .40. I don't think there will be any problems with bears this time. just a guess.
  • Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being a Winnner is like playing with the cheat codes on.

Ouc, I cant see an image but I assume its just a stripped lower?       Buy a fire control group, which has the trigger, hammer, disconnector, safety, and the pins and springs. I like DPMS parts. S

I take it back. She's flippin' gorgeous!   http://i.imgur.com/f38kVtJ.jpg       Boooooo, I don't know the code to make that show up as a pic instead of a link.

I don't know the answer to this question but have fun shooting. i'm leaving in about 30 minutes myself. taking the m4, 30-06, 357, and .40. I don't think there will be any problems with bears this time. just a guess.
what about BEES?I just got done cleaning it and wow that gun scrubber shit was awesome. 10 minutes (if that) to clean the lower and bolt assembly 1+ hrs to clean the upper. Beans I think you, shake, and I ought to sit down and invent the next gun cleaning miracle. Whether it be a kit or a spray, something to make it easier. We could make millions, if not thousands.[brag]First round fired was 12 o'clock on the X ring of a 12 inch shoot n see target @ 20 yrds.[/brag]I really loved shooting it.Dad brought along his Glock .45 and let me fire a few. He was shooting pretty well with almost all of his shots landing in the 9 or 10 ring as well as a couple in the X ring. [brag]Of course all mine were X, 10, or 9 ring as well with a slightly better grouping, just to keep him from getting cocky.[/brag]
  • 2 weeks later...
Thats basically the same gun I have
How do you like it? I bought this because I could get fairly cheap and I need a good carry pistola.It has 2 15 round magazines too :club:
How do you like it? I bought this because I could get fairly cheap and I need a good carry pistola.It has 2 15 round magazines too :club:
Not terrible not great. I bought my dad a sig p226 9mm for his carry weapon (he was a cop) so he gave me his old one, which is this gun. I'd rather have a sig. I also have the 15 round clips which is why I will never get rid of it.
Not terrible not great. I bought my dad a sig p226 9mm for his carry weapon (he was a cop) so he gave me his old one, which is this gun. I'd rather have a sig. I also have the 15 round clips which is why I will never get rid of it.
I've read about this weapon today and a few folks like it and a few didn't, the ones that didn't said jmming isues and stove pipeing were chief complaints, but since I doubt I'll be rapid fireing this weapon it shouldn't be a problem.
I've read about this weapon today and a few folks like it and a few didn't, the ones that didn't said jmming isues and stove pipeing were chief complaints, but since I doubt I'll be rapid fireing this weapon it shouldn't be a problem.
Its jammed a few times on me. The bullet gets cockeyed in the chamber sometimes.
Its jammed a few times on me. The bullet gets cockeyed in the chamber sometimes.
I have misplaced my ammo box. I just tore through closets and garage bins looking for a box of 9mm. I have a 50cal ammo can that I keep small arms ammo in and I cant find it anywhere.This sucks.
So beans, or anyone that uses gun scrubber on an AR, how far down do you take the rifle when you use the spray? Gonna head out in about an hour to combat site it. giggity.
In the service we tore em down and blasted away with WD 40.
XM8 - Is slated to replace the M16. I just found this, thought it was cool, and I don't know anything else about it.www.murdoconline.net/archives/000905.htmlxm8c.jpgxm8b.jpg
wow....
Thats basically the same gun I have
I have a Browning Hi power, FTW obv.
Yeah I've heard (and seen) Smiths have more of problem with this. Another part of the reason dad dumped his Walther (US Walthers are manufactured by S&W).
In the service we tore em down and blasted away with WD 40.wow....I have a Browning Hi power, FTW obv.
Nice. That's what the SAS used to carry before they went to Sig.
You need to post some pics Scott.I've never been a huge browning fan, but they are pretty good guns.
The Browning Hi power has an excellent rep and really like my .380 Browning.
Yeah I've heard (and seen) Smiths have more of problem with this. Another part of the reason dad dumped his Walther (US Walthers are manufactured by S&W). Nice. That's what the SAS used to carry before they went to Sig.The Browning Hi power has an excellent rep and really like my .380 Browning.
I know it has a good rep, and I didn't say they were bad, IIRC I really did not like they way the 9mm I shot handled particularly well.
I know it has a good rep, and I didn't say they were bad, IIRC I really did not like they way the 9mm I shot handled particularly well.
I've never fired or even held a browning hi power. About all I know about 'em is they are sought after by collectors and have a solid rep. Of course, part of the rep may simply be from the SAS days and collectors inflating the market price for them.
I've never fired or even held a browning hi power. About all I know about 'em is they are sought after by collectors and have a solid rep. Of course, part of the rep may simply be from the SAS days and collectors inflating the market price for them.
I'm kind of weird about my guns, not only do they have to shoot good but they need to look good too. I just don't like the way these look.Browning_High_Power.jpg
You need to post some pics Scott.I've never been a huge browning fan, but they are pretty good guns.
Me? Pictures????The Browning is sweet. Very accurate, been a while since I've been out shooting though. The AK I bought from a buddy (collector) who needed cash for $200. He said it was Israeli, but I've since found out it could be Chinese. ? meh...The pistol stock bolt broke a while back and I have not been able to find a replacement. I may have to eventually buy an after market stock set up. This thing is just a riot to shoot. Really really sweet firing and very accurate as a mutha. Again...these guns are clean but have not been fired in a good while.GunAKBrowning1.jpgGunAKBrowning2.jpg
Me? Pictures????The Browning is sweet. Very accurate, been a while since I've been out shooting though. The AK I bought from a buddy (collector) who needed cash for $200. He said it was Israeli, but I've since found out it could be Chinese. ? meh...The pistol stock bolt broke a while back and I have not been able to find a replacement. I may have to eventually buy an after market stock set up. This thing is just a riot to shoot. Really really sweet firing and very accurate as a mutha. Again...these guns are clean but have not been fired in a good while.GunAKBrowning1.jpgGunAKBrowning2.jpg
If I ever make down to Az so we can compare hot mexican hair stylist wives, we'll have to go fire those puppies up.
I've had these for almost twenty years.pipeguard008te9.jpg
hey, .357 magnum, 6" barrel, pachmayr grips. if I'm right that its a smith, I have the EXACT same gun. thing is a beast.
I've had these for almost twenty years.pipeguard008te9.jpg
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
If I ever make down to Az so we can compare hot mexican hair stylist wives, we'll have to go fire those puppies up.
lol...for sure.

A firearms thread meet up? That would be awesome. Beans would probably have to fly us though, don't think I'd want to deal with the hassle of trying to fly my arsenal commercial.