Aces Flop Decision For Stacks

The co is a slightly loose preflop very aggressive post flop player who doesn't suck. Lets say that at best I'm up against some sort of wrap and I have the best low draw. Should I gambol with him here?Full Tilt PokerPot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.508 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $54.65Hero: $64.35MP1: $52.90MP2: $140.25CO: $49.25Button: $40.50SB: $44BB: $10.65Pre-flop: (8 players) Hero is UTG+1 with A :) A :club: 4 :D 3 :) UTG folds, Hero raises to $1.75, 2 folds, CO calls, 2 folds, BB calls.Flop: 4 :D 6 :D T :D ($5.5, 3 players)BB bets $5.5, Hero raises to $22, CO raises all-in $47.5, BB calls all-in $3.4, Hero

If he "doesn't suck" could he have a set of tens here?Do you have the outs to call their all ins? $71 in the pot, $25.5 to call. Call it 2.7-1 less rake. BB could also have something here that has us in trouble, taking essentially $25 of this pot out of play. Could he have limped with a naked A2?2.7 to 1 for half the pot, or less? I think you can fold it here.

If he "doesn't suck" could he have a set of tens here?Do you have the outs to call their all ins? $71 in the pot, $25.5 to call. Call it 2.7-1 less rake. BB could also have something here that has us in trouble, taking essentially $25 of this pot out of play. Could he have limped with a naked A2?2.7 to 1 for half the pot, or less? I think you can fold it here.
i'd guess his range at something like any set, any two pair plus a2 (maybe a3 also), maybe top two with like an a3-a5, and any low wrap or straight draw + a2. this actually might be too wide.

I have problems with hands similar to this one - good post.I think you have to gamble here, seeing as you raised the flop (which I think was a mistake) and built up this big pot. Thankfully, the stacks are relatively small, so its an all-in situation for both your opponents. Your not necessarily behind here for either half, and you (probably) have outs to get there for both as well (meaning many cards could counterfieght their hands giving you the best high and/or low).

i generally don't raise the flop here unless i'm having trouble getting action or the game is playing extremely aggressively. if it was heads up, though, i probably am content to get it all in here unless the villain is a supernit. 3 way, not so much.as for the call, i probably just muck here and swear a lot.

Lets say that at best I'm up against some sort of wrap and I have the best low draw. Should I gambol with him here?
I think the bolded part is a pretty big assumption. I'm willing to bet most times he's got the A2 here, and you're lucky if your AA is ahead of his high hand. I don't really like your flop raise though. That's what got us in a predicament anyways.
as for the call, i probably just muck here and swear a lot.
Hopefully im doing the math right:If you call the river all-in, it costs you $25.50 to do so.Main pot - 3 opponents. It totals $32.20. If you get half, you get $16.10 here. If you get both halves, you get $32.20. If you get neither, you get $0. If you get only 1/4 here, you get $8.05.Side pot - 2 opponents. It totals ($69.7). If you got half above, you get at least half here, which is $34.85. If you get both above, you get both here, which is $69.7. If you get neither above, you still most likely get half here, which is $34.85. I find it very hard to see the Side Pot villain having a hand that scoops you for both halves here. If you get quartered here, you get $17.43. It appears that the chances are slim that you lose money by calling here. Please correct my math if wrong (most likely is - havent had a coffee yet this morning).