Funny Hand From Last Nights 1/3 Live Cash Game

situation. Hero has about $190 and villian has about $160 with villian having position. dont have to many reads on villan as I had just sat down about 30 minutes beforeHero picks up AdKd raises to $15 pre flopfold fold fold call $15fold foldfoldfoldfoldFlop: Ah Qh 6hHero bets out $25 into a 30+ blinds potVillian thinks for about 5 seconds and callsTurn: 10hHero checksVillian makes its $40........Hero tanks.... then foldsMe being hero, i make the fold thinking he has to atleast have 1 heart seems like a pretty tag player and he mucks his cards with no implication as to what he had. Was this a standard fold with there being 4 hearts allready on the board or was the check on the turn where i lost it at?

meh, check raise the flopif it goes check/check, then check raise when the 4th heart falls.just throw some check raising in there somewhere and he'll fold everything except the Kh. which i dont think he has since he bet 40 on the turn when you showed weakness.

meh, check raise the flopif it goes check/check, then check raise when the 4th heart falls.just throw some check raising in there somewhere and he'll fold everything except the Kh. which i dont think he has since he bet 40 on the turn when you showed weakness.
why be fancy? just bet your hand out to punish draws and weaker aces.
:: Insert Joe Pecci quotes from GoodFellas here ::'how the f*ck am I so funny'
"Gimme a word, any word, and I'll pronounce it funny for a nickel."Yeah, what else are you going to do in this hand?
didnt ask you all for smartass remarks, just what play you would have made!
Well, we all would have done what you did.YUGO-SLAV-IA. HAHAHA HERE'S A NICKEL.
didnt ask you all for smartass remarks, just what play you would have made!
Oh, yeah, welcome to the forums. You don't have to ask for that, it comes included with most posts.Seriously, you put "Funny hand from ....." in the thread title. There's really nothing funny about the hand. You're gonna get a little flaming. That's as standard as the hand itself!
Oh, yeah, welcome to the forums. You don't have to ask for that, it comes included with most posts.Seriously, you put "Funny hand from ....." in the thread title. There's really nothing funny about the hand. You're gonna get a little flaming. That's as standard as the hand itself!
He was going to be a lot of fun until you gave him this information.