Ok, Let's Post Pictures Of Hot Women And See Which Pic Is The Best

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i wouldnt give to have vanessa marcil
QFMFTThe new and improved Eva Longoria
There is just something about this picture that I dont like. I cant figure it out.
You know how I know you're gay?
I think you know the answer to that.
Nice
No your hotter and so is vvwhatever.DBerrymore = Not Hot.
Drew Barrymore is Kelly Clarkson hot. She's hot in the way that she doesn't seem like she'd be THAT far out of one's league if you met them on the street and they weren't famous. They're both kind of like one of the "friends" that go out with a hot girl, but when the hot girl is married or is talking to a juiced up guido, you go for the friend. You and the friend wind up hitting it off, and she turns out to be an absolute freak in the sack as well as one of those girls who actually seems happy to hang out with your friends and drink in your apartment than go out to a bar, and doesn't seem to mind the fact that you can't stop farting because you and your friends decided to go get snacks at Applebees and even though the boneless buffalo wings are coming back to light your hole on fire and you're ripping horrible ass every 5 minutes, she continues to giggle and choke back the vomit with a smile, and wiping away the tears forming in her eyes from the atrocious stench before you can see them and feel bad. Yeah.. you know what I mean.
NiceDrew Barrymore is Kelly Clarkson hot. She's hot in the way that she doesn't seem like she'd be THAT far out of one's league if you met them on the street and they weren't famous. They're both kind of like one of the "friends" that go out with a hot girl, but when the hot girl is married or is talking to a juiced up guido, you go for the friend. You and the friend wind up hitting it off, and she turns out to be an absolute freak in the sack as well as one of those girls who actually seems happy to hang out with your friends and drink in your apartment than go out to a bar, and doesn't seem to mind the fact that you can't stop farting because you and your friends decided to go get snacks at Applebees and even though the boneless buffalo wings are coming back to light your hole on fire and you're ripping horrible ass every 5 minutes, she continues to giggle and choke back the vomit with a smile, and wiping away the tears forming in her eyes from the atrocious stench before you can see them and feel bad. Yeah.. you know what I mean.
KellyClarkson.jpg