Ok, Let's Post Pictures Of Hot Women And See Which Pic Is The Best

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica-Simpson-in-brown-low-cut-dress-from-above.jpgThe defense rests.
I actually thought at first that this pic was supposed to show how not attractive she was. I forgot which side you were on.I don't know. She's basically the opposite of my type. That's just me, though.
Please tell me u have the rear shot of this and the back of the panites say "long time".
^^^^^^^^^^awesome.
I actually thought at first that this pic was supposed to show how not attractive she was. I forgot which side you were on.I don't know. She's basically the opposite of my type. That's just me, though.
I thought the same thing.I love how polarized the world is on this issue. I take the same side as you, Yorke, as she's the opposite of my type. But I hate to say that, because my type would never under any plausible contrivance date me, so it's a mute point. To be willing to date me, you have to think you're smart, while actually being stupid, and be such a bitch and so fat that no one else will date you.
I respect your opinion LLY. So I wont say, "You're type is an ugly fat chick." Or anything stupid like that. I just wont say it, not to you sir.
Please tell me u have the rear shot of this and the back of the panites say "long time".
I rather think you'd prefer her to be wearing a thong? Here's mine:alyson_hannigan_7.jpg