Ok, Let's Post Pictures Of Hot Women And See Which Pic Is The Best

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, it needs more rap video chicks.
You just don't get it. Posting rap videos featuring 0.6 seconds of your kind of hot and very slutty sister-in-law is cool. Posting a picture of said sister-in-law and your halloween style slutted out wife is also cool. Posting pictures of the sexiest women in the world is sad...I guess because you can't try to brag that you're related to them in any way. What's so confusing about that?
You just don't get it. Posting rap videos featuring 0.6 seconds of your kind of hot and very slutty sister-in-law is cool. Posting a picture of said sister-in-law and your halloween style slutted out wife is also cool. Posting pictures of the sexiest women in the world is sad...I guess because you can't try to brag that you're related to them in any way. What's so confusing about that?
Where do owning a successful sports franchise and purchasing a $200 watch play into all of this?
lol you are an idiot. This thread is sad because none of you losers would ever have a shot at ****ing any of the women you're beating off to in this thread. You're like drooling 13 year olds. Grow up and stop embarassing our gender...you'll be doing yourself a favor as well.And my sister-in-law definitely knows how to look slutty, but that doesn't mean she is slutty. Here are a couple pics from a shoot she did last week...l_7fb286a0626763677ebedcb7c40e5a79.jpgl_6b0f29256de055166fab85889f5037c0.jpgl_13f30119cdf869b8ed3bfb8b33ea9f51.jpg
lol you are an idiot. This thread is sad because none of you losers would ever have a shot at ****ing any of the women you're beating off to in this thread. You're like drooling 13 year olds. Grow up and stop embarassing our gender...you'll be doing yourself a favor as well.And my sister-in-law definitely knows how to look slutty, but that doesn't mean she is slutty. Here are a couple pics from a shoot she did last week...
You are the only guy I've ever encountered that doesn't enjoy looking at pictures of beautiful women. The funniest thing about all this is that you don't have any more of a chance of fucking the girl you're posting pictures of than we do of fucking any of the other chicks posted here (except for Nikki, who'll do anything with a heartbeat). Anyways, I don't think anyone's that impressed with the fact that you know a hot girl. We all know hot girls, we just don't creepily post pictures of them. The fact that she's your wife's sister doesn't give it any special meaning.Looking at pictures of hot chicks = normal guy behavior. Obsessing over pictures of your sister-in-law = sad. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house, etc.Edit: But at least the Pats looked pretty good again today.