Daniel Is Done.....

Wow, I love to get everyone all in a lather.....You trolls who spend all day on here bowing down to DN are hilarious.I got a nice chuckle out of all of this.Thanks to all I needed a good laught this week.THE VEGAS KING

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I love to get everyone all in a lather.....You trolls who spend all day on here bowing down to DN are hilarious.I got a nice chuckle out of all of this.Thanks to all I needed a good laught this week.THE VEGAS KING
Honestly if you think you are so good why don't you challenge DN or anyone of the FCP members? They'd crush you. And how are we trolls?
Honestly if you think you are so good why don't you challenge DN or anyone of the FCP members? They'd crush you. And how are we trolls?
They would crush me eh? Do you know me? Do you know whao I am? Do you know any of my acccomplishments. I didn't think so. I make a very nice consistant comfortable living. That is all I am concerned about. Play low limits with trolls just doesn't do it for me .Have a nice day.....
They would crush me eh? Do you know me? Do you know whao I am? Do you know any of my acccomplishments. I didn't think so. I make a very nice consistant comfortable living. That is all I am concerned about. Play low limits with trolls just doesn't do it for me .Have a nice day.....
Okay post your poker screen names, a screen shot proving it, the limits you play etc. It's easy to talk the talk but can you back it up?
Is that you Moneymaker??
Let me tell you guys a little something about acting. I was doing this Showtime movie, "Hot Ice" with Anne Archer. Never once touched my per diem. I'd go down to kraft services, get a cup-a-soup, some veggies. Baby I had stew going!
I'm an ideas man Michael. I think I proved that with "Fuck Mountain".
I'm an ideas man Michael. I think I proved that with "Fuck Mountain".
Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist.
I'll bust you if you are bored....
OH IT'S ONNNNNNNNNNNN
Randy: Hi, uh, my name is Randy Marsh. I'm-I'm Stan Marsh's father. Coach: Oh, so you're the father of the boy who's gonna get f'd in the a on Saturday? OC Member 3: Dang! OC Leader: Oooooo! Randy: Uh, listen. Ih-it was my fault that Stanley served your boys the other day. Uh, I told him to do it and I... Weh-well look I, I just came down here to tell you... Ih-it's not on. Coach: Oh, it's on! Randy: No-no-no, it's not on. Coach: Whoo, it's on all right! Randy: It isn't on. Nothing's on. It's off. Coach: It's on!