PokerStars SNGo's?

I am playing $5.50 SNGo's now on PokerStars and was wondering if anyone has been playing at the $10.00 and $20.00 level and whether or not these higher levels play harder or easier that the $5.00 level, or what (if anything) I may notice if I move up a level or two?

I don't know what the standard is like on the $5 tournies but the $20 level is average/mixed. Some strong, some weak.

In my experience in S-n-G's is the $5 table is next to useless. I prefer the 20-30 range for the main reason is that you won't get many ignorant players at that level.I would rather play against players who have an inkling of a clue about the game, versus the type that will call an all-in with 72o just so they can brag they cracked rockets with it. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to sit in a cash game with players like that, but in a tourney format, I'll extend my bankroll a bit and try to get away from them.

The $5 SNG’s feel like a waste of time, a lot of the play is just plain silly and the stakes are just too small.In the $10 one table games I find that there are normally 3 or 4 players that will eliminated in the first 20min or so often through there own foolishness. When there are only 6 players I start taking the game more serious as half of us will make the money and the real play starts. In the higher buy in SNG’s I find that you don’t get the same number of early round kamikazes and you have to earn your way into contention more often.It basically gets down to a choice if you want to go for the low hanging fruit and take it easy or are looking for a challenge where you have to pay attention and improve your game.