20 dollar 9 handed game. Know most everyone in the game really tight east to steal and pick up blinds.third hand blinds 10cents- 20 cents. everyone has about 20$ in chipsHero is dealt A-9 of spades as dealer. Preflop a lot of limper's which isn't normal so Hero just call. small blind completesBB checksgoing to the flop we have 6 players.the flop is K7KChecks all the way around to Hero. Hero puts in a small bet of 50 cents a little less then half the pot... push out one person now have 5 going to the turnKChecks around Hero checks.River ABoard is Ks 7h kc kd AdSB pushes all in saying "All you can eat."BB tanks for like 10 mins and folds.EP1 callsMP callsHero?

one of them has a king, though he played it poorly imo. Unless you respect all the players enough to know they wouldnt c/c trips with 5 people in the pot then I let it go. At best you are aiming for what, a chop with other aces? You have 6 BBs in there right now, no need to call this when you're almost certainly beat or very best case chopping.

at least one of them has a king, though he played it poorly imo. Unless you respect all the players enough to know they wouldnt c/c trips with 5 people in the pot then I let it go. At best you are aiming for what, a chop with other aces? You have 6 BBs in there right now, no need to call this when you're almost certainly beat or very best case chopping.
At least one huh?

I ended up insta folding face up... the ones with Ace's faces dropped. The sb had the king it came down to me and him heads up... I ended up busting him with quad kings go figure

I ended up insta folding face up... the ones with Ace's faces dropped. The sb had the king it came down to me and him heads up... I ended up busting him with quad kings go figure
I thought this was a Cash Game.
I thought this was a Cash Game.
I have to say, though I"m not really a jerk, I started to chuckle after getting through about 3 lines of his hand story, and then I switched to his profile where he listed his favorite game, and I cried like a little girl.
Super kitty strikes again. You gonna have a cat avatar war with dms? His lego cat will cut your throat.

no a 20 dollar buy in tournament with 20 dollar in chips in front of you. blind start out 5 cents 10 cents and go up.

Lighten up Francis, I was just busting your chops.
This made me laugh so f'ing hard. I'm watching Stripes while reading this. Nh sir!!!
no a 20 dollar buy in tournament with 20 dollar in chips in front of you. blind start out 5 cents 10 cents and go up.
No offense meant, how can you really expect to use strat in this game? It's nearly impossible to use good play and principles, in a game were each pot equals a can of soda. Why not just play for fun and pool the money for pizza and beer? Play for fun, or play chinese poker for 10cent a point.EDIT: Ok, I for some reason thought this was a .05 - .10 cash game. I don't know why, maybe because this is the NL Cash Game forum. Silly me.