The Official (haha) Hat Trick Thread

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally getting to play with some good wingers...

cindy

Pacioretty with the natural.

Fail, scoring was changed, Gonch got the 2nd goal. Koonie even said after the game he didn't touch it.
Ya saw that. It hit something on the way in. Defender I guess.
lol that's retarded... i'm 10000000000000% sure that was a Kunitz goal.
He said it hit the dman's stick before it got to him.So, he's 10000000000001% sure it wasn't his, ha.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First-period natural hat trick for Steve Reinprecht! 8 goals on the season now through less than 11 games. With a clearly-sustainable 34.8% of shots going in, Reinprecht should score about 45 this season.For those of you wondering where this prowess came from, it is an interesting fact that Reinprecht is an avid e-surfer. There is no doubt he came across an FCHL trade where he was traded for nothing more than a conditional 5th-round pick. Worse yet, the condition was 35 NHL points. "35 points? I'm a goddamn superstar!" he thought. "I'll show this Steve how awesome Steves can be, and drop 45 this year just for kicks."Little does he know Steve is actually rooting for him, considering he gets nothing if Stevey is under 35 points...

• 4 weeks later...
None. He's doing a full Ali rope-a-dope to me in one of my fantasy leagues.I bench him for the week and he scores.I start him for the week and he puts up donuts.
The little d-bag has been doing that to me for 4 years now in the league-that-must-not-be-named. All of his big games are on non-league nights or nights when I bench him because of non-performance. He's one of the most unpredictable, frustrating fantasy hockey players in NHL history.
The little d-bag has been doing that to me for 4 years now in the league-that-must-not-be-named. All of his big games are on non-league nights or nights when I bench him because of non-performance. He's one of the most unpredictable, frustrating fantasy hockey players in NHL history.
I'll echo that sentiment and throw in another douche, Tomas Plekanec. I had him all over the place last year, and he didnt do dick. This year, he's a ppg. In one trade last year, very early in the season, I got Plekanec and Erat. I thought I was buying low. All I got was season long frustration.