The Official (haha) Hat Trick Thread

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally getting to play with some good wingers...

cindy

Pacioretty with the natural.

Somehow you managed to get the horseshoe from Adam. I would like it for 1 game please.
lol, that horseshoe that saw me get 2 wins in the last 10 games and still get a bye? i guess you are right..

8 3 8:25 EV BUF 26 T.VANEK(29) 9 D.ROY(38) 21 D.STAFFORD(19) 2, 4, 10, 26, 31, 32 9, 21, 26, 30, 34, 44 9 3 13:14 EV BUF 26 T.VANEK(30) 9 D.ROY(39) 21 D.STAFFORD(20) 22, 29, 31, 42, 55, 74 9, 21, 26, 30, 34, 44 10 3 16:07 EV BUF 26 T.VANEK(31) 9 D.ROY(40) 21 D.STAFFORD(21) 29, 31, 42, 55, 71, 74 9, 21, 26, 30, 34, 44

• 3 weeks later...
Gotta mention Vanek's hat trick from Saturday night against Boston.Since it won me the FCHL Championship!!Oh, that, and Curtis Sanford.
I think they said that was Vanek's 4th career hattrick, and also his 4th since Feb 20 or something like that... pretty remarkable.
I think they said that was Vanek's 4th career hattrick, and also his 4th since Feb 20 or something like that... pretty remarkable.
Hasn't he had 3 naturals this season? Mega.

Cogliano scored 3 OT winners in row this season.Thats an OT hat trick if I've ever heard of one, which I hadn't, well, until I just mentioned it.then again, Toews scored 3 times in the shootout in the WJHC in the CAN-USA game IIRC.

• 6 months later...

Pretty impressive for Brunnstrom..A hat trick in his first NHL game..not sure how many times that has been done in NHL history

Pretty impressive for Brunnstrom..A hat trick in his first NHL game..not sure how many times that has been done in NHL history
I wonder what the odds were on this guy being the first NHL'er to get a hat trick this year. (he is the first, right?)I was impressed by how good he looked at the end of the preseason, esp playing with Richards......and then he was a healthy scratch, so I figured I really oerrated him again. I have changed my mind about this guy like 3 times already.
I wonder what the odds were on this guy being the first NHL'er to get a hat trick this year. (he is the first, right?)I was impressed by how good he looked at the end of the preseason, esp playing with Richards......and then he was a healthy scratch, so I figured I really oerrated him again. I have changed my mind about this guy like 3 times already.
Time to stop changing it. This could would have made the Canucks Stanley cup favourites.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Chris Drury with two power play goals and a short handed goal. Bout time he broke out a bit.
With him and Sykora that's 5 goals on my FCHL2 bench. I didn't deserve to win but I won based on Alex O. being my OT player and getting 3 assists.