The Official (haha) Hat Trick Thread

lol...very funny...Now its ok for Daniel to throw insults as his team is actually good...but you are last place until 2019...remember that...

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally getting to play with some good wingers...

cindy

Pacioretty with the natural.

lol...very funny...Now its ok for Daniel to throw insults as his team is actually good...but you are last place until 2019...remember that...
Wager? Or are you just spewing again?
crazy game....And I am facing Phaneuf tonight and his 5 assists
In our Yahoo League DM is facing me and I have Phanuef. So he may feel your pain although Turco's SHUTOUT may kick me straight in the balls tonight.
crazy game....And I am facing Phaneuf tonight and his 5 assists
Hey me too!!! Lovely isn't it?Umm, anyone by any chance see the 80's highlight in the Vancouver game of the Canucks vs Rockies just now? Sweetest uniform matchup you will ever see, Vancouver yellow vs Colorado Rockies blue.
Hey me too!!! Lovely isn't it?Umm, anyone by any chance see the 80's highlight in the Vancouver game of the Canucks vs Rockies just now? Sweetest uniform matchup you will ever see, Vancouver yellow vs Colorado Rockies blue.
Most exciting part of this game.

LFT, doesn't Gaborik know that I'm playing the Bandits and don't need him to score 5 freaking goals.Thank you Marian, you'll now cost me a lot more to sign next year since you're a free agent. :club:

LFT, doesn't Gaborik know that I'm playing the Bandits and don't need him to score 5 freaking goals.Thank you Marian, you'll now cost me a lot more to sign next year since you're a free agent. :club:
It's even worse from the losing side of the G-bomb, trust me. I still haven't even bothered looking at the score, I'm up against Malkin and Gaborik tonight...
That was the first 5 goal game in 11 years. We need more
make the ice surface a lot smaller and make the game 3 on 3I don't know if it's fun to watch, but it is fun to playInstead of power plays you get penalty shots at the end of the game.I was going to setup a tournament with NHL players during the lockout, but the lack of money thing set me back
That was the first 5 goal game in 11 years. We need more
Was it Fedorov vs the Kings? If so I remember watching that game.Edit: looked it up and it was Sergie but against the Capitals. Could of swore it was the Kings but hell, I am surprised I remember that.
make the ice surface a lot smaller and make the game 3 on 3I don't know if it's fun to watch, but it is fun to playInstead of power plays you get penalty shots at the end of the game.I was going to setup a tournament with NHL players during the lockout, but the lack of money thing set me back
I'd enjoy watching that as long as the players played with the intensity of a regular season or playoff game and not an all-star game.
Was it Fedorov vs the Kings? If so I remember watching that game.Edit: looked it up and it was Sergie but against the Capitals. Could of swore it was the Kings but hell, I am surprised I remember that.
Alex Zhamnov against the Kings was the game you were thinking about, his last goal was the slick one hander breakaway deke.
We did it during the lockout, but four on four instead of 3 on 3..... penalty shots instead of penalties.... it was lots of fun.... scores averaged in the teens.... Raycroft was one of the goalies.... Chris Mason another.... it was fun to watch..