total goals, even money, Antropov vs Stempniak
I will naturally take this bet if you mean total goals in 2007-2008..Up to $50
  • Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally getting to play with some good wingers...

cindy

Pacioretty with the natural.

And most of their losses are to Chicago...and a couple to St. Louis, Nashville and Columbus. Cream puff division my ass! Datsyuk also had a hat trick of assists! :club:
I don't think anyone thought this division was going to be the cream puff division it was the previous years.
Joffrey Lupul has 3 goals and 3 assists against the Pens with almost 16 minutes still left.
If he could get into three fights, he could have a triple Howe Hatter...
I don't think anyone thought this division was going to be the cream puff division it was the previous years.
Easy to say at this point. But I doubt anyone would have figured every team in the division would be in the hunt.
RJ Umberger with the second hatty in this game.Oh look ... another HUGE night from one of my 3rd liners on a NON-POOL night.......DAMMITT!!!!
Another?
Another?
When has Jay McClement ever scored 2 goals in a game! Yup, last week, non pool night... more of a regret is that it didn't come against Serge on a pool night like last time! lol
its funny how a last place team like the Gothic is taking shots at you Dave...you tell em....
I suggest you get all the mileage out of this while you can.
I suggest you get all the mileage out of this while you can.
Does anyone else think Jack24Bauer and Digital Monkey is the same person??? Hmmmmm.... I mean if anyone in here needs a better half or alter ego it's these 2!
Does anyone else think Jack24Bauer and Digital Monkey is the same person??? Hmmmmm.... I mean if anyone in here needs a better half or alter ego it's these 2!
DM knows when his point has been made. Can't say that for JB, lol.
It's funny because I had a similar thought last night. I was thinking that maybe you and Serge could team up and then maybe you'd have, at least, a semi-competitive fantasy hockey team in a few years.