The Official (haha) Hat Trick Thread

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally getting to play with some good wingers...

cindy

Pacioretty with the natural.

I scored 4 this morning in my Sunday league... and I play defense. Maybe Bobby Orr's record ISN'T safe..... :club:
I had a hat trick again last night, take THAT!And, I got hooked so hard in the nuts, I seriously thought I would be 1ball for life. :icon_redface:And I took a slap shot off the top of my foot.
  • 2 weeks later...
Zach Parise with the trick..Doubly good as its against the Habs..Nice..
Please Serge, I live and die with every game the Habs play and it's hurtful for you to get pleasure when Montreal loses. I don't think you really understand what it means to be a true fan.

Hey Dustin Byfuglien has a natural trick tonight against the Coyotes. The Scarboro Smugglers have Byfuglien in the AHL. Guess who I'm playing tonight. It's becoming a joke.

I almost got him in a trade...I guess his stock just skyrocketed now...And sorry I really feel for the Habs getting blown out(tongue firmly planted in cheek)

I almost got him in a trade...I guess his stock just skyrocketed now...And sorry I really feel for the Habs getting blown out(tongue firmly planted in cheek)
I NEVER expect a win when Montreal plays against Brodeur. The 4 minute 5 on 3 gave the Jersey announcers a multiple orgasm.
Hey Dustin Byfuglien has a natural trick tonight against the Coyotes. The Scarboro Smugglers have Byfuglien in the AHL. Guess who I'm playing tonight. It's becoming a joke.
Could be worse, I'm down 12 goals in my FCHL game tonight against the BlackDevilHawks. And yes, DaveyG has Byfuglien. And Crosby. And Ovechkin. At least I knew going in that I was losing this one, so it doesn't sting as much.
Could be worse, I'm down 12 goals in my FCHL game tonight against the BlackDevilHawks. And yes, DaveyG has Byfuglien. And Crosby. And Ovechkin. At least I knew going in that I was losing this one, so it doesn't sting as much.
Damn wife making me miss a 5 goal first period. Just kidding. :club:
HAT TRICK for Nik Antropov..Natural Hat trick to boot...
Never thought I'd see that name in this thread unless he was giving the puck away.Congratz Nik.

Maurice's post game comments:"Niki has the best hands on the team, not like Wellwood or Jagr, but an amazing knack to knock the puck out of the air"14 goals and counting...35 goal season for Antropov coming...