What Would U Do?

early in 11$ KO on FTp so no real reads as of yet. tell me what u would do on the river and how you would of played the hand differently up to that spot in the hand. I will post some results after a few ppl comment. thanksll Tilt Poker Game #4077692876: $10 + $1 Knockout (30911921), Table 33 - 20/40 - No Limit Hold'em - 14:32:46 ET - 2007/11/05Seat 1: Maschtok17 (1,575)Seat 2: iraqi_pete (825)Seat 3: Buscher (1,765)Seat 4: get schooled (1,345)Seat 5: voppi66 (3,230)Seat 6: weezgotya (1,395)Seat 7: haonam23 (4,375)Seat 8: fitzinabox (1,155)Seat 9: mr5375 (1,195)Maschtok17 posts the small blind of 20iraqi_pete posts the big blind of 40The button is in seat #9*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to fitzinabox [3c 3h]Buscher foldsget schooled foldsvoppi66 foldsweezgotya calls 40haonam23 calls 40fitzinabox calls 40mr5375 foldsMaschtok17 foldsiraqi_pete checks*** FLOP *** [3s 9d Ts]iraqi_pete checksweezgotya bets 80haonam23 calls 80fitzinabox raises to 360iraqi_pete foldsweezgotya has 15 seconds left to actweezgotya calls 280haonam23 calls 280*** TURN *** [3s 9d Ts] [6s]weezgotya checkshaonam23 checksfitzinabox checks*** RIVER *** [3s 9d Ts 6s] [Qh]weezgotya has 15 seconds left to actweezgotya bets 995, and is all inhaonam23 calls 995fitzinabox ???????????????

If you're going to check the turn then fold, but I would never check that turn.
never is a strong word. did u not see all the draws that got there? especially on the river. i figured someones flush got there and was just going to punish them if the board paired.

Looks like you did everything right. Not much you can do here. I guess you could blow them out of the pot on the flop with an all in, but someone on their draw will probably call anyway in an $11 tourney. I think you played it well.

As played you have to fold.I'm with metternich, checking the turn is bad after showing such strength on the flop. Your check begs them to take away the pot on the river. "did u not see all the draws that got there? especially on the river" - then don't let the hand get to the river!You're in position on the turn with a nicely disguised hand and a pot worth taking. I'd shove the turn and if you're beat, meh, sign up for another tournament!

As played you have to fold.I'm with metternich, checking the turn is bad after showing such strength on the flop. Your check begs them to take away the pot on the river. "did u not see all the draws that got there? especially on the river" - then don't let the hand get to the river!You're in position on the turn with a nicely disguised hand and a pot worth taking. I'd shove the turn and if you're beat, meh, sign up for another tournament!
lol good response ty, i did fold and would of won against 910 and Qj . . . i need to stop playing my hands so careful and grow some ballz in spots like these.
You can't call this river..You played it fine, the turn is a standard check after almost every conceivable draw fills up..UL
QFTthe flush hit, 2/3 OESD hit, and lets not aslo rule out the possiblilty of someone limping with TT or 99 here preflop.
You can't call this river..You played it fine, the turn is a standard check after almost every conceivable draw fills up..UL
QFTthe flush hit, 2/3 OESD hit, and lets not aslo rule out the possiblilty of someone limping with TT or 99 here preflop.
QFTIf you let it get to the river you have to fold.