Tj (whatarunaa) Final Table Of The Sunday Million!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I really love getting the Reported Post memos every time Ryland does something stupid. I can't wait to wake up every morning to see what I've missed, lol.
Touche.
In all seriousness though I agree, I did finish in like the top 3,000 yesterday.
Knuckleball + top 3000 > Some random nit
I knew him before he was e-famous. obv brag.Many congrats man. VN work.
tj has been my go-to guy to rant to about terrible omaha beats for a long time now, 1/2 our conversations are just back and forth during multitabling "ogmoaghaa AK<22 on AK2 flop, lft", "i just had 6h7h8s9s on a 6s7s8h9h board and bricked the double open ended straight flush draw/4 pair etc"the other half seem to be discussing our drinking exploits and future plans (albeit his are realistic now, lol)<3 Teej
tj has been my go-to guy to rant to about terrible omaha beats for a long time now, 1/2 our conversations are just back and forth during multitabling "ogmoaghaa AK<22 on AK2 flop, lft", "i just had 6h7h8s9s on a 6s7s8h9h board and bricked the double open ended straight flush draw/4 pair etc"the other half seem to be discussing our drinking exploits and future plans (albeit his are realistic now, lol)<3 Teej
lol at 6789 on 6789 board
....I'm pretty sure TJ doesn't know how to play omaha...
....I'm pretty sure TJ doesn't know how to play omaha...
I dont have the slightest clue sir.. when Rab would ramble off I would ujust be like " damn.. thats tough".. I really had no idea wtf he was talking about though:)
I dont have the slightest clue sir.. when Rab would ramble off I would ujust be like " damn.. thats tough".. I really had no idea wtf he was talking about though:)
i knew you didnt but hes a good shoulder to cry on, and youre one of the only people i know who whines about beats as much as i do...lolrab: but you have to understand im a slight favorite vs a made straighton that turn!!!!6s7s8h9h vs AdQdTcJc is 45/55 pfand i would be a 65/35 favorite on the turn, even though hes got the made nuts :)hes gotta fade a 6,7,8,9, spade or heart. thats a lot of outs bro!tj: wow, thats tough. i just won 100k
Frig.....I'm on LFT for missing all the fun! GJ TJ....You are livin' the dream! :)Now if I could just get out of my month long downswing........ :club: .........lemme rub you! :D
Its been a while since ive been rubbed..lollerbate.
Serious congrats dude. Very weird about your premonition from the night before. That is really freaky!!If you need someone to load the history into the PxF viewer for you, let me know. I'd be happy to help. Congrats again....
when/ if u get the HH into pxf post the link pls id like to watch it when i get some down time and see all your amzing suckouts like the 55 vs kk 3 handed :club: oh and are you showing your hands for the replay they do or keepin it private ?once again congrats man and it was fun railing you through all the ups and downs prior to victory !!

1. It's weak that you didn't say "pinch pinch" after you won that big pot HU with the krablar. 2. It's weak that I didn't have 10% of you.3. Please be taking pictures of the wild drug-filled party that you are throwing :club:.