Tj (whatarunaa) Final Table Of The Sunday Million!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cardplayer ArticlePokerStars Sunday MillionThe PokerStars Sunday Million had a somewhat disappointing turnout last night. While the event still had in excess of 6,000 entrants, making it easily the biggest weekly $200 buy-in tournament, the 6,398 entrants this week was a decent-sized decrease from last week's 6,524 entrants. The total prize pool for last night's tournament came to $1,279,600, meaning the first-place finisher stood to earn $184,000 barring any deals at the final table.But a deal there was, as the final four players decided to chop based on stack sizes, leaving $30,000 on the line for the eventual winner. WhatArunAA was the short stack at the time the deal was made and Nick "nickym998" Morris was the chip leader. WhatArunAA proved that he was aptly named and went on a run to get heads up with nickym998 and eventually take down the entire tournament, earning a total of $99,472, including the additional $30,000 for winning. Nickym998, however, was the leading money-winner of the event. He earned $136,287 as a result of the deal.The final results were:1)WhatArunAA — $99,472 *2)Nick "nickym998" Morris — $136,287 *3)MarktheShark — $78,446 *4)Francix — $88,357 *5)erras — $41,075 6)stevenl94 — $29,430 7)Mutleyj9 — $21,113 8)Pappiri — $12,796 9)Ben "bfineman" Fineman — $7,933 * Payout reflects a four-way deal made at the final table.

Congrats from a lurker. I always look foreward to reading the forum on Monday to see who did what on Sunday. Great to have 14 pages of sucess. Well deserved and enjoy it

Where did the Timwakefield is a baller thread go??? That was funny shit.
Please to elaborate?
A poster, made a mistake, confusing TimWakefield and WhatARunAA for some reason, and posted a congrats to Timmy for winning the Sunday Mil.In his embarassement, I suppose, he PMed me to delete it, so I made it disappear.Congrats on winning the Million though, Timmy.:club:
A poster, made a mistake, confusing TimWakefield and WhatARunAA for some reason, and posted a congrats to Timmy for winning the Sunday Mil.In his embarassement, I suppose, he PMed me to delete it, so I made it disappear.Congrats on winning the Million though, Timmy.:club:
We demand a name!!!!