Tj (whatarunaa) Final Table Of The Sunday Million!

DAAAAAMN!!!Nice freakin job TJ!! Congrats! And here I go and go off the computer early and miss it all. By the sound of the payout, did you take a chop and then end up winning the extra? (I could read the thread, but I gotta go shower.)Sunday Mil Stakeament thread FTW. :club:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

DAAAAAMN!!!Nice freakin job TJ!! Congrats! And here I go and go off the computer early and miss it all. By the sound of the payout, did you take a chop and then end up winning the extra? (I could read the thread, but I gotta go shower.)Sunday Mil Stakeament thread FTW. :club:
They chopped 4 ways, TJ was in last. I think 4th was 50K, 3rd was 68K, 2nd was 100K, first was 180K real payouts. He got 70K for the chop, so better than 3rd place money. And he was a huge dog imo, the chipleader was a good player, and had something like 27M to 2nd place's 14M in chips, and TJ had maybe 8M?They played for 30K and TJ won obv cause he pwns the world.Mark

well donei almost stopped watching after the qq < k4 hand or w/e...look back at the comp and see you with like 20m and im like gulpppppppppppppppanyway, good times. nice take down.- Jordan

Like someone said earlier, I've never been so happy to watch someone I don't even know win this thing....... I was so excited, it was like it was me at the FT...... Another said you must now play safely with your BR, watching you play the 0.10/0.20 LHE right after was ****.in hilarious :club: with an ammount of $99.999.42 B) LMAO......Have been playin on the net for 4 months now and have been helped allot with FCP and one day I will be at a FT with you :D *wishes*(extract from a conversation with your ex-girlfriend on the phone today..... She doesn't know you won 100K)TJ: Hi baby, I've been a jerk, let's come back together, pleeeease......EX: No TJ, I told you, we are done..... I left and I'm not comin back....TJ: Well YOU SUCK....... eehh sorry baby, I didn't mean that...... "I wanna kiss you all over, all over and again.....Till the night closes in.... Till the night closes in"EX: TJ, when are u gonna grow up..... All you do is play cards, and you're not even a good player.... You think you're the man, but you will never, never win a good amount of money and you SUCK...... Never call me again, were through....beeeeeep-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ah well, her lost LMAOAgain congrats, and don't win the Full Tilt next weekend...... Or people are gonna start saying things, YA KNOW :D

I can't believe some of you slept through this! lol It gives new meaning to.....THE CROWD WENT WILDIf nothing else, the noise from the rest of us should have woke ya up! There was some priceless comments which I probably won't get exactly right but here goes............TJ: Ya'll better do this split cause otherwise I'm gonna turn into a shortstack NINJATJ: I'm in like DonatelloTJ: HEY LEE! LEE? HEEEEEEYYYY LEE! (ya'll know we were all hoping he was gonna ask about the doomswitch!) Who do I contact about a wire transfer?It was awesome TJ! Just like others have said, railing someone we don't know in person but feel a special kinship through FCP, is just absolutely thrilling! Congrats on the cash! Have some fun and do some good investing!

How did you guys chop it op actually?
Lee Jones [support]: nicky - $136,287Lee Jones [support]: Francix - $88,357Lee Jones [support]: Mark - $78,446Lee Jones [support]: What - $69,472and YES, + 30K to TJ..... For a nice total of $99.472

I cannot belive i missed this, i don't know what to say.I remember last night reading the thread and you posted when you hit kings up on the turn and went all in against someones set, then hit a 6 on the river for a full house. Can't wait to watch the replay.

OMG this couldn't of happened to a nicer guy!! Much Congrats! And just to think man, I was just railing your FT in the $11+1 rebuy+ 1 Addon a few days ago! WOW I'm still in a bit of shock reading this, haha!

Serious congrats dude. Very weird about your premonition from the night before. That is really freaky!!If you need someone to load the history into the PxF viewer for you, let me know. I'd be happy to help. Congrats again....

WOW.Congratulations, sir!!!Small request: since I, like a few others, was stupid enough to miss this, could you perhaps do it again next week?
Very few times in life when somebody gets exactly what they deserve......congrats on the win

Meh, I chose Family Guy over railing TJ, although I did for a while with like 150 left...I'm usually a cooler for people when I want them to win, so that probably worked out for the best. Congrats sir, wpwpwpwpwpwpwp!

Meh, I chose Family Guy over railing TJ, although I did for a while with like 150 left...I'm usually a cooler for people when I want them to win, so that probably worked out for the best. Congrats sir, wpwpwpwpwpwpwp!
Yeah, but last night's episode was fantastic, so it worked out for everyone.