Tj (whatarunaa) Final Table Of The Sunday Million!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea before I went to Vegas last month I was told beer first then liquor to follow starting in mid to late Nov. in the poker room. I haven't been to Poto in a few weeks due to work, but I hear it is still going through. No lift on the headphone ban though. Joe Wille is convinced that headphones will quote "slow down the games worse than it already is, and cause players to not pay attention to the dealers and floorstaff". He's very set in his ways and unless some Indian has a divine vision of an iPod on $2-4, we aren't going to get them. Tom.

wow, just wow. the one morning this week i work at 7am and hve to pass out at midnight and miss this. congrats man, i knew you could do it

THIS is when i knew you were destined for success

easy game..PokerStars Game #13042034296: Tournament #65149927, $200+$15 Hold'em No Limit - Level III (100/200) - 2007/11/04 - 17:03:38 (ET)Table '65149927 362' 9-max Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: ThisNutForU (8875 in chips) Seat 2: WhatArunAA (10225 in chips) Seat 3: musicalpj (11890 in chips) Seat 4: augie99 (7353 in chips) Seat 5: UcancallmeMr (10900 in chips) Seat 6: hustla16 (13686 in chips) Seat 7: Antoshka (17575 in chips) Seat 8: misjamine (10321 in chips) Seat 9: aestheticguy (9450 in chips) ThisNutForU: posts small blind 100WhatArunAA: posts big blind 200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to WhatArunAA [Ks 6s]musicalpj: calls 200augie99: folds UcancallmeMr: folds hustla16: folds Antoshka: calls 200misjamine: folds aestheticguy: folds ThisNutForU: calls 100WhatArunAA: checks *** FLOP *** [9c 2s 6d]ThisNutForU: checks WhatArunAA: checks musicalpj: checks Antoshka: checks *** TURN *** [9c 2s 6d] [Kc]ThisNutForU: checks WhatArunAA: bets 600musicalpj: raises 600 to 1200Antoshka: folds ThisNutForU: folds WhatArunAA: raises 8825 to 10025 and is all-inmusicalpj: calls 8825*** RIVER *** [9c 2s 6d Kc] [Kd]*** SHOW DOWN ***WhatArunAA: shows [Ks 6s] (a full house, Kings full of Sixes)musicalpj: shows [9s 9h] (a full house, Nines full of Kings)WhatArunAA collected 20850 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 20850 | Rake 0 Board [9c 2s 6d Kc Kd]Seat 1: ThisNutForU (small blind) folded on the TurnSeat 2: WhatArunAA (big blind) showed [Ks 6s] and won (20850) with a full house, Kings full of SixesSeat 3: musicalpj showed [9s 9h] and lost with a full house, Nines full of KingsSeat 4: augie99 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: UcancallmeMr folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: hustla16 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: Antoshka folded on the TurnSeat 8: misjamine folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: aestheticguy (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

I checked Stars before checking the thread when I woke up, and yelled out "HOLY SHIT!" when I saw your name where I was hoping to see it. Most noise I've made at 6:00 AM in my life. Awesome win man, congrats.

Just to let you guys know.. I appreciate the support soooo incredibly much.. I came to this community to improve as a player and as a person and ive been able to meet so many great minds at FCP that have made me a somewhat decent player... thanks for the outpouring of support guys.. I am highly appreciative of each and every one of you... it took me wayyyy too long to get my first 5 figure score and im so glad that I was able to do it with the FCP community watching every move.
DUUUDE! F that! this IS a 6 figure pay day!!! you still need a 5 figure score. seriously, when you're talking tens of thousands, you round up brother! round that shiiiiit up!100K man! enjoy it. when someone says, wow how much did you win?? you say 100k biitch

Congrats man! I had a funny feeling about this one for you.I have PXF and can load up your hh if you want - pm me for email addy.

Totally random observation, but if Royal Tour's avatar and Influcted's (stolen!) signature ever filmed a movie together, I'd probably spontaneously combust.

Please think of this as being said in a Mayor Quimby voice.On behalf of the great people of Full Contact Poker I would like to congratulate WhatArunAA on a truly great accomplishment. Winning the Sunday Million will hopefully lead to even bigger and better things down the road.

Please think of this as being said in a Mayor Quimby voice.On behalf of the great people of Full Contact Poker I would like to congratulate WhatArunAA on a truly great accomplishment. Winning the Sunday Million will hopefully lead to even bigger and better things down the road.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^What the Mayor said.This is phenomenal. HUGE congrats!