Tj (whatarunaa) Final Table Of The Sunday Million!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you guys know.. I appreciate the support soooo incredibly much.. I came to this community to improve as a player and as a person and ive been able to meet so many great minds at FCP that have made me a somewhat decent player... thanks for the outpouring of support guys.. I am highly appreciative of each and every one of you... it took me wayyyy too long to get my first 5 figure score and im so glad that I was able to do it with the FCP community watching every move.

Just to let you guys know.. I appreciate the support soooo incredibly much.. I came to this community to improve as a player and as a person and ive been able to meet so many great minds at FCP that have made me a somewhat decent player... thanks for the outpouring of support guys.. I am highly appreciative of each and every one of you... it took me wayyyy too long to get my first 5 figure score and im so glad that I was able to do it with the FCP community watching every move.
wait, this was your first 5-figure score? jesus tapdancin christ, what a way to do it.
lol sucks for u..$500 away from 6 figs, usal

As far as online poker goes, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, or on a bigger stage. congrats.

awsome man plenty more to come !

I've learned so much from you TJ over the last year. Congratulations on your success today and hope that we can continue to be friends for a long time!

I pcked the wrong night to get wasted. tj you're th greatest. srsly. So extrremly happy + jealous. will talk more latr but congrats dude.

very nice cash man. are you gonna be posting your hand history? would be nice to see what is needed to take down a big tourney.once again, congratulations.ps. please just take all my money and consider it backing. im serious.

very nice cash man. are you gonna be posting your hand history? would be nice to see what is needed to take down a big tourney.once again, congratulations.ps. please just take all my money and consider it backing. im serious.
To be honest.. this wasnt my best poker because I was playing scared.... when we got down to 80ish or so I just wanted to move up in money because it is alot of money to me(usually im super aggro).. when we got down to final 27 I felt reall comfortable because of all those damn 45 mans ive played.. even when I had 5 bb.. I knew that if my hands would hold that I would have a legitimate shot... There is so much luck in this tourney needed that I cant believe I ever got upset when I would bust out of this tourney... I dont have an active PXF membership but maybe Wakefield or someone else can load it for me and I can discuss why I did things the way I did.
To be honest.. this wasnt my best poker because I was playing scared.... when we got down to 80ish or so I just wanted to move up in money because it is alot of money to me(usually im super aggro).. when we got down to final 27 I felt reall comfortable because of all those damn 45 mans ive played.. even when I had 5 bb.. I knew that if my hands would hold that I would have a legitimate shot... There is so much luck in this tourney needed that I cant believe I ever got upset when I would bust out of this tourney... I dont have an active PXF membership but maybe Wakefield or someone else can load it for me and I can discuss why I did things the way I did.
wait...so ur saying turbos can be helpful!?!!?

It's strange that I was actually cheering and genuinely(sp?) hoping for a person I dont know to win, you most likely know how to manage your bankroll now and don't play in large cash games and such. Gl in your next big cash win. We all know it'll come.

It's strange that I was actually cheering and genuinely(sp?) hoping for a person I dont know to win, you most likely know how to manage your bankroll now and don't play in large cash games and such. Gl in your next big cash win. We all know it'll come.
tyty... much appreciatd.