Tj (whatarunaa) Final Table Of The Sunday Million!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

spydur86 (2:27:23 AM) has been invited.Invitation result for buddy spydur86 : spydur86 is not available
Yep, I'm a retard, I changed my AIM name a bit back and completely forgot, lol.

Tomorrows phone callTJ: Hello?Ex: Hi TJ I just wanted to say I was wrong about leaving you.TJ: You were?Ex: Yes, I have decided to give you one more chance.TJ: O really?Ex: Yes, can you come pick me up in your new Lexus?TJ: Click

[00:54] MarkSwartz: 100K![00:54] Adam - Chicago 33: woooooooot[00:54] MarkSwartz: what are you gonna buy TJ?[00:54] Adam - Chicago 33: everything[00:55] Adam - Chicago 33: looooool[00:55] MarkSwartz: hahahahah[00:55] TJ - Wisconson 22: lol[00:55] TJ - Wisconson 22: gonna play some live tourneys sir[00:55] Adam - Chicago 33: welcome to the 100k club sir[00:55] TJ - Wisconson 22: i didnt get it sir[00:55] TJ - Wisconson 22: 99,472:([00:55] MarkSwartz: god I'm jealous you bitches[00:55] TJ - Wisconson 22: oh god[00:55] MarkSwartz: plus rakeback!Mark

hey bro sweet, CONGRATS. now you can pay for my LL bet NEXT week hahah... sweet bro... this is will eat your ex up for sure...

Great run TJ.Let be be the first to congratulate you on being next month's Feature Member. :club::D

Tomorrows phone callTJ: Hello?Ex: Hi TJ I just wanted to say I was wrong about leaving you.TJ: You were?Ex: Yes, I have decided to give you one more chance.TJ: O really?Ex: Yes, can you come pick me up in your new Lexus?TJ: Click
As usual you win, gg