W P T Bellagio, Mid December....only A Month Away...

Could all of you cool people (COOL PEOPLE ONLY) who are gonna be there just PM me your phone number?
carrot.jpgJust dial down the center! C-A-L-L-A-T-T ! It's free for you, and cheap for them!
  • Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested in doing that.
It's good stuff.Gold Goast bowling alley! Before our bowling adventure there was some definite arcade wager action going on. My memory of the day is a little hazy (Was my Bday), but I think Mikey destroyed Troyomac in Pacman. (Maybe Ms. Pacman, I forget which it was.) A shame there wasn't an MK2 machine, cause I would have crushed everyone there.
I remember things.I do know that Jamie told me I might be his new favorite drunk person. :club:
Incorrect. Seth has you by a ton. How many dead baby jokes and pee in your butt jokes can you take in one night?
Incorrect. Seth has you by a ton. How many dead baby jokes and pee in your butt jokes can you take in one night?
True to those jokes. But you weren't there.I was bowling while Brigette was on the phone, it was priceless.

Just walked over to Noodles only to find out it is closed for maintenence til' Mon. @ 11am. as;s;alsjdflasfjjfdj;sld!That being said, I will be there Monday for the $1500, and noodles.

Just walked over to Noodles only to find out it is closed for maintenence til' Mon. @ 11am. as;s;alsjdflasfjjfdj;sld!That being said, I will be there Monday for the $1500, and noodles.
Sorta a bad beat, even though whichever one you went into I would assume the other was open. Try, try again!
Cab it to Venetian, and eat at the noodle bar there, it's open till 3am. Should be some good games going there, and you can scout the talent leaving Tao too.
Cab it to Venetian, and eat at the noodle bar there. Should be some good games going there, and you can scout the tail leaving Tao too.
meh, already back in Henderson. Online tomorrow, it'll have to wait til Monday.

Ok. I still have no clue when I'm going to Vegas. I thought I would have been there by now, but the lack of motivation is present. If JC actually can secure UFC tickets, I should be there on Friday the 7th? If he doesn't get the UFC tickets.........LA is looking pretty good right now.

aha expect it again, obvspearmint rhino ?

Ok, I am going to Vegas on Friday the 7th. This might sound odd, but the only real motivation I have to go is the UFC. JC came through and got us tickets. Oh, and I'm also excited to do the meet n greet thing. I'm not excited to play poker. Playing at the Bellagio is such a hassle compared to LA. No clue how long I will stay in Vegas for........While I'm there, we must have an FCP bowling match. I will handicap teams appropriately as always.

While I'm there, we must have an FCP bowling match. I will handicap teams appropriately as always.
A lot of times my golfing buddies tell me I would have a good score if I was bowling, so I am probably a good bowler. Maybe I'll come down for this, but only if I get to throw from the white line and checky throws from the blue.
Im still looking to share price of a room or a couch to crash on anytime Dec 7th----->
well, Seth (cardcore) and I wil be in and out of the Imperial Palace around the 14th-19th. And, I'm cool with a lot of things, so if u need a place during that time, i'm sure he wouldnt mind either.There is a very good chance that i'll end up lost and alone and in a random ditch.