W P T Bellagio, Mid December....only A Month Away...

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont it through a 280 dollar satellite my intent was to cash itake out, but I can't so I decided to take time off from work to be in Vegas during the week
Eh, you've lied a ton in the past, but Mark is right, you haven't been trolling at all lately, so best of luck to ya in this one.

So when is the golf?I have a big event on the 13th and another one on the 15th I have to be here for. But I will drive/fly out for golf on the 10th, 11th, maybe the 12th.Get this thing organized you mooks.

So when is the golf?I have a big event on the 13th and another one on the 15th I have to be here for. But I will drive/fly out for golf on the 10th, 11th, maybe the 12th.Get this thing organized you mooks.
Sorry Rob but I don't think golfing is gonna happen this time around. Just too much going on.WSOP FCP golf outing is being planned and should firm up once the official schedule comes out. Stay tuned!
i'll play golf. just bought a new nike sasquatch driver, lord knows i ain't gonna use it in chicago for a while. i'm going out from the 15-20, let's do it!(scott don't even think about not coming)
i'll play golf. just bought a new nike sasquatch driver, lord knows i ain't gonna use it in chicago for a while. i'm going out from the 15-20, let's do it!(scott don't even think about not coming)
GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!Rob ......... looks like we my be playing after all. Can you make it f we play the 16th? Oze?I'll need to re-arrange a few things....
Need a caddy guys?
You just wanna drive the cart!But hey... When you wanna go to firefly? Is the night we get in any good? (Wed @ 9:30 we get in.) We're going to Tao on Thursday.
First time in 5 years I don't go to Vegas for my birthday and everybody decides to show up!!!! LFT!!!!!
Not everybody - I don't know if I'll be there. :)Definitely thinking about it though. I'd be leaving on the 13th if I did.