99 In Sb Mtt Hand

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t1200 (8 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)125 anteUTG (t30246)UTG+1 (t88986)MP1 (t21947)MP2 (t32736)CO (t15568)Button (t15890)Hero (t27519)BB (t40612)Preflop: Hero is SB with 9diamond.gif, 9heart.gif. 4 folds, CO calls t1200, Button calls t1200, Hero raises to ??What size raise do you put in here considering both limpers are at around 13 big blinds and pot is 4500ishDo you still make it 4-5x as you would if the limpers were deeper?Is raising an amount to put both short stacks all-in ootq?

Has there been a lot of limping preflop, most of the times w/ no raises in LP and people see many cheap flops?I'd probably raise it up 4-5x like you said. It gets tough when someone calls you because you aren't going to be happy w/ a majority of flops.

There hadn't been too much limping, but usually if there was a limper a few more players would limp along and very rarely was there a raise from Late position in a multiway limped pot,I think i raised from the blinds twice in previous hands once with AK and once with 1010 when there were 2-3 limpers and there had been atleast one caller both times.

There hadn't been too much limping, but usually if there was a limper a few more players would limp along and very rarely was there a raise from Late position in a multiway limped pot,I think i raised from the blinds twice in previous hands once with AK and once with 1010 when there were 2-3 limpers and there had been atleast one caller both times.
Id probably raise it to 7k just so they knw they cant call without playing for stacks, I'd probably raise less if I was on the button, but being oop makes this hand hard to play post flop..

You not think limping gives up alot?there's plenty in the pot to take i can increase my stack by 15% by putting in a raise and taking the pot down there,My hand rates to be the best and no one has showed strength in the hand thus far..

Limping here would be pretty weak tight.
Truffffffffffffffffff..Snap off those weak limpersI make it about 6K and go from there depending on the number of callers and board texture..Most likely putting them all in though on the flop

There are 5 hands ahead of you pre-flop. period.99 is a good hand. I'd play it for all of my chips, or pick up dead money. I like both results.I really don't care what the big blind wakes up with, I'm not raising and putting one-third of my chips into the pot PF to fold to an all-in.. I'm raising and putting 1/3 of my chips in to call an all-in.