07-08 Road To The Final 4

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we played like shit, what do you want me to say
That Eric Gordon is god. :)You guys really didn't play well though, I was kind of surprised. Our zone seemed to throw you fits.I cheer for SIU on the side though because my parents went there, so good luck for the rest of the season.
  • 2 weeks later...

This is definitely going to be a fun year for IU :)um ... tomorrow..... go iu.... um.... beat........... coppin state?

Go Canes. The undefeated record is mostly a mirage....but they have a couple nice road wins and it is soooo refreshing to be discussing a miami area sports team in a positive light (outside High School football)

• 2 weeks later...
it was ncie seeing the buckeyes kick florida's ass for a change!!!!!!!! :club:
yeah i missed the game bc i was away but my dad said we were atrociousI cant expect much seeing how young our team is, but after last year, i realized how spoiled we were bc those guys were so good
  • 2 weeks later...
I saw this, thought it was interesting.Who would win in a game between the preseason all-american team and what I believe would be a fairly consensus all-freshman team?C- Roy HibbertF- Tyler HansbroughG- Chris LoftonG- Drew NietzelG- Darren Collisonvs.C- Kevin LoveF-Michael BeasleyG- OJ MayoG- Derrick RoseG- Eric GordonI would pay a lot of money to see this game. Also, assume they take it seriously.
So a couple months into the season I stand by my thoughts on this. The freshies win because, well, they're just better.

Got ESPN College Gameday coming tom.! Waking up nice and early to try and be on TV!Even though the game isnt anything special (Kentucky vs. Florida) it has become a bigger rivalry in recent years

I'm starting to have a glimmer of hope for next years Michigan team. Played Wisconsin really well last night, inexperience showed up at the end of the game. We're probably one good recruit and a little experience from being a decent ball club.

• 3 weeks later...
So I turn on the Georgetown vs. Villanova game and the first thing I hear is Jay Bilas saying, " They're GONNA BACK DOOR YA....and....its GONNA HURT!"Classic.
I must say I really do not enjoy watching Big East basketball most of the time. This game is no exception.
My other response is "What do you expect a Duke grad to say"... I was torn on which to use so you can pick your favorite.
I like this one.
I must say I really do not enjoy watching Big East basketball most of the time. This game is no exception.
Yeah, a pretty shitty game with one shitty ending. Im glad though, I wanted to get to the KU game.
I like this one.Yeah, a pretty shitty game with one shitty ending. Im glad though, I wanted to get to the KU game.
Yeah, that call at the end was absurd.Agreed on KU, one of the few teams that I don't really care for but want to watch everytime they take the court.