07-08 Road To The Final 4

The college season is almost underway. March is a ways off, but it's never too early to start making some predictions.UNC!!!Sure they are the easy pick, put their uptempo game combined with the best inside scorer in the country will be lethal this year. Look for sophomore PG Lawson to have a huge year.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to see our 2nd exhibition game with the young team, I missed the first one, apparently they are fun to watch, and take a lot of outside shots which scares me bc those are usually the worst teams in the tournament (assuming we can make it that far) but who knows

I was at the first exhibition game for Indiana today and I'm VERY excited for this team. I know it was against a D-II school but there are still things you can take away from this game as positives. First off, ATHLETICISM, this is something that we just did not have last year, we didn't have that big time slasher or dunker. Gordon, Ellis, Crawford, and even Bassett now fit that description. All the hype is about Eric Gordon, but today a different freshman blew me away. Jordan Crawford looked unbelievable, 6-6 3pt and showed the ability to get to the basket. I am VERY excited for this team this year, GO HOOSIERS!

Also, regarding SIU, they are the best team in that state which is awesome. I've always liked them because both of my parents went there, and I think when Indiana goes there this year they are going to be in for a very tough test.

Hansbrough is nothing but a gentleman, and I must insist you cease this attack on his good name.
He may be the greatest person in world, but watch him strut down the court. It looks like he's about to pass out at any moment, that, or he is clinically retarded.
He may be the greatest person in world, but watch him strut down the court. It looks like he's about to pass out at any moment, that, or he is clinically retarded.
you serious brah? He's busting his ass out there.
:club: I'm not questioning his skills or work ethic, just his breathing technique.
Well I have it on good authority that he learned hieghtened breathing techniques from the acrobats of soviet russia, so that shows what you know.
Well I have it on good authority that he learned hieghtened breathing techniques from the acrobats of soviet russia, so that shows what you know.
o god damnit
Also, regarding SIU, they are the best team in that state which is awesome. I've always liked them because both of my parents went there, and I think when Indiana goes there this year they are going to be in for a very tough test.
I'm looking forward to the game that's for sure. I was in attendance the last time Indiana came here, and I will never forget that game.

UNC should obv be very good. I'm kinda surprised at the attack on Hansbrough. I've always liked watching him play.Kansas should be very good throughout the season, then fall apart in the tourney like always.The Buckeyes have 2 very good freshman coming in. A 7 footer with some great range, and a kid named Jon Deibler who set all kinds of sick scoring records in as a prep star in Ohio. With David Lighty the only returning stud, should be a bit of a regrouping year for Thad Matta and the boys. I expect a solid season and a Sweet 16 run.

First time in history that the two teams that played for the national championship the season before don't even make the preseason top 25. Talent evacuation.
Wow, that is an interesting fact.no sw