just saw stars has a new deposit option called 'click and buy'? what is this? anyone have experience with it? are there fees involved with making payments directly from a bank account online?from what i can see on their website... ( http://clickandbuy.com/US/en/ )

ClickandBuy is one of the leading payment systems on the internet. More than 7,000 merchants benefit from this complete service in 26 countries, which includes 21 different currencies and 43 different payment methods. ClickandBuy is used by Apple iTunes, Skype, msn, T-Online, Electronic Arts, Meetic, Playboy, SanDisk, Yamaha, UNICEF and many more."
Also, a bit of company background
At the beginning of 2007 Intel Capital invested venture capital funds into ClickandBuy, creating a global partnership between the two companies. The partnership strengthens ClickandBuy’s international expansion into new markets.In 2006, ClickandBuy had two major investments. First, 3i, a leading global venture capital fund, invested 20 million euros in a joint venture with ClickandBuy. The second investment came from, T-Online Venture Fund, which made a 10% investment in ClickandBuy. The T-Online partnership will enable ClickandBuy to make its telecom offerings more attractive.ClickandBuy has more than 312 employees worldwide..
I'm always cautious of these new online payment sites, just wondering if anyone has heard of itthanks in advance

It worked for me a couple of weeks ago. The money was in my account instantly. Took a bit for it to hit may bank account but no fee's involved.

It worked for me a couple of weeks ago. The money was in my account instantly. Took a bit for it to hit may bank account but no fee's involved.
so do you have to transfer money from your bank account to your clickandbuy account or does it withdraw it directly from your bank account to stars?i also found some more information about costs, http://clickandbuy.com/US/en/sa/help/pages...;bereich=surferstill very vague though and would like to hear from people with experience

Ah, my bad. I used the "Instant E-checks" option. That worked quick, easy and no processing fee. It shows up as "SIMPLE8668399585" on your bank statement. 866-839-9585 is a customer support phone number for simple phone cards.

If it works the way UseMyBank used to work, yay!
ya thats exactly like im wonderingthat was perfect.
Ah, my bad. I used the "Instant E-checks" option. That worked quick, easy and no processing fee. It shows up as "SIMPLE8668399585" on your bank statement. 866-839-9585 is a customer support phone number for simple phone cards.
I don't even see the instant e-checks option under deposit options :/

I don't see that option. Do you need to be at a certain level on the site for it to be available? I haven't had an auto-update done with the software, either.Edit: You're both from Canada. I'm not.F***.

I don't see that option. Do you need to be at a certain level on the site for it to be available? I haven't had an auto-update done with the software, either.
i dont think its available to US customers, as ClickandBuy has a pretty big statement about funding US gambling accountshttp://clickandbuy.com/US/en/sa/help/pages...;bereich=surfer
so do you have to transfer money from your bank account to your clickandbuy account or does it withdraw it directly from your bank account to stars?i also found some more information about costs, http://clickandbuy.com/US/en/sa/help/pages...;bereich=surferstill very vague though and would like to hear from people with experience
Only way to fund it from Canada is via credit card.. I just tried signing up for it and noticed that, US can use thier bank accounts.