Greatest Football Play Ever..

When I first saw this it was on espn.com, and was great because most of the comments were along the lines of: "Thats why youre at Div 3 you f'ing bums. Try hustling back into the play and making a f'ing tackle." I laughed.The announcers are great too.

LOL, I think the announcer came...What a play though... I'm too tired to count but, did anyone count the number of laterals?
No, but Sportscenter did, and they can't help but wet themselves every time they say "15 LATERALS!!! DO YOU BELIEVE IT???" like the US just beat the Russians in Lake Placid all over again.
It just looks like a rugby match.
Basically, but even in rugby it's pretty rare to stay up that long.Those players learned a lesson about playing till the down is over.
No, but Sportscenter did, and they can't help but wet themselves every time they say "15 LATERALS!!! DO YOU BELIEVE IT???" like the US just beat the Russians in Lake Placid all over again.
your obviously not a very big football fan. Mr. Negative
your obviously not a very big football fan. Mr. Negative
Might hav emore to do with you making a thread on it 5 days later than the other 4 posts that were made about it, way to stay up on currect events.
When I first saw this it was on espn.com, and was great because most of the comments were along the lines of: "Thats why youre at Div 3 you f'ing bums. Try hustling back into the play and making a f'ing tackle." I laughed.The announcers are great too.
QFT, at the end it looked like 3 guys in the purple jerseys let the guy with the ball run right by them