What Kind Of Candy Do You Give?

Four trick or treaters including a kid around six in a t-shirt, jeans and tennis shoes who claimed to be a rock star. Kid had attitude so it was pretty sweet. Who wants a few pounds of candy?

why, you got a daughter you want to sell into white slavery or somethin'? I hope she's blonde, you get way more for blondes.
I would like to start the bidding at one hundred dollars.
When I was a kid, we were pretty poor. Every Halloween, there was always this one Hawaiian guy who would give out full size candy bars (needless to say, when we were breaking into cars or vandalizing shit, that dude had the absolute fucking immunity idol)I always said that if I ever had a buck or two, I'd do the same thing when I grew up..Still haven't grown up, but this year, King Size Snickers bars, bitches.... The kids go home and change costumes to try and roll me for another round.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This is why you're highly-respected. Every word.
Sorry, I don't think I have any left after handing them out. I did just eat a sugar-free popsicle...one of those phallic shaped ones in Orange Crush flavor.
TPIWWPAnd I handed out Big League Chew. Balla!

My kids made out like bandits last night. Full size candy bars, cans of pop, microwave popcorn..The best part of trick or treating is raiding their candy bags while theyre at school.

The best part of trick or treating is raiding their candy bags while theyre at school.
Or sleeping. Or in the basement. Or playing GameCube. Or outside on the trampoline. Or at soccer practice. I have four, and there's only who *doesn't* royally suck at defending the candy.

half the kids who showed up last night weren't even wearing costumes (or maybe the ones they were wearing just sucked so bad i couldn't tell). i gave out more/better stuff to the kids that at least tried. i felt bad giving anything to the kid wearing a t-shirt and jeans collecting candy in his backpack, and didn't even say "trick or treat." now that's just lazy...on second thought i should have given him the most...

Some lady was handing out quarters. Not as in, 2, or a few- a quarter- per kid. Now, I can do math and can see how that could add up, but to me that's just lazy. It's like people that give gift cards at Christmas- what, you can't stand in a candy aisle and not be overwhelmed by the choices? Just put some candy in the cart and and freakin buy it. My

half the kids who showed up last night weren't even wearing costumes (or maybe the ones they were wearing just sucked so bad i couldn't tell). i gave out more/better stuff to the kids that at least tried. i felt bad giving anything to the kid wearing a t-shirt and jeans collecting candy in his backpack, and didn't even say "trick or treat." now that's just lazy...on second thought i should have given him the most...
Thats kinda sad tho. I mean, ALL kids love to dress up on Halloween, even if its a poorly put together costume. But when I see kids who arent dressed up I assume (which, I know, I shouldnt do) that his or her parents arent invloved enough with their kids, or perhaps dont have the money to purchase a costume. The latter isnt really an excuse tho, as I could whip up about 20 different costumes just using household items.Just sad to see kids not dressed up on Halloween, is all.

We only got about 50 kids. I would say 80% of them tried. The other 20% were week. Sadly for them we give out candy by appearance. The cute 4 yr old in the really cool witches costume got one of each candy (we had 5 I think). The 12 year old who put a boller on his head , he got a starburst.

We only got about 50 kids. I would say 80% of them tried. The other 20% were week. Sadly for them we give out candy by appearance. The cute 4 yr old in the really cool witches costume got one of each candy (we had 5 I think). The 12 year old who put a boller on his head , he got a starburst.
and the black kids just went hungry huh
and the black kids just went hungry huh
mine: Age and racial breakdown for ROYAL OAK MICHIGAN 48067RaceHispanic/Latino: 1.5%White*: 94.6%Black*: 1.1%Native American*: 0%Asian*: 1.1%Hawaiian/Pacific Islander*: 0%Other*: 0.1%Multiracial*: 1.3%
50 kids showed up, one was half black. Gave him an opened Kit Kat bar.