What Kind Of Candy Do You Give?

As a former child, I feel it is my duty to make sure that the good candy is handed out. It will be a wonderful day when Kids no longer fear getting raisins, or those black and orange taffy things. Thats why each kid that comes by my place gets a miniature Baby Ruth, and two small Nerds packages.

I will buy a bag of candy and give out the shit stuff first and hope that there are enough Kit Kats left for laterbut I absolutely abhor Halloween so the kids should be thankful that I give out candy to begin with

I don't give out any candy personally but my mom would always give starburst, M&Ms, snickers, milky way, twix, kit kats, butterfingers.. The works.. and they were the normal sized ones so people would come by 2-3 times.Now that I'm at school, I have no clue if she still gets the door. I'd assume so.kitkat.jpgI've never seen a Kit Kat wrapper like this one...ohh I guess it's a UK Kit Kat.

SnickersReeses Carmel cupsReeses PB cupsReeses PiecesReeses Crispy Crunchy Bar ---surprisingly good3 MusketeersM & M's-peanutHershey's milk chocolate barsStarbursts ----so fucking lame but some kids don't do chocolate.ButterfingerMilkyWay barsI better get some damn trick or treaters this year.

milky ways, twix, reeses pb cups, and some gummy something-or-others that were cheap. last year i had 3 kids show up. the 3rd kid was happy cause he got damn near everything. totally hit his gutshot on the river.

One house I lived in during college my roomies and I went and bought all kinds of righteous candy to give out and didn't get a single trick or treater. not one.So for the next year I saved all my condiment packets from taco bell, mcdonald's etc and gave them out the following year. six kids were sorely disappointed that year my friends. little bastards.

I live at the end of a dead-end gravel road. We have the only kids. We don't get kids coming to our house.We take our kids to another neighborhood, where I used to live.

One house I lived in during college my roomies and I went and bought all kinds of righteous candy to give out and didn't get a single trick or treater. not one.So for the next year I saved all my condiment packets from taco bell, mcdonald's etc and gave them out the following year. six kids were sorely disappointed that year my friends. little bastards.
I haven't gone trick or treating around my college, but when i was in high school and in junior college me and my buddues would trick or treat around UC Santa Cruz campus (hippies), and we would score weed and booze. Even some old people would laugh at us for being so old and still trick or treating, so they would give us booze also.
Tootsie RollsMini OreosRing PopsGummy Fast Food shaped candiesTwixKit KatsScary shaped suckers
I dont believe you. Can you post a pic of you consuming one of these scary suckers for proof?
I dont believe you. Can you post a pic of you consuming one of these scary suckers for proof?
Sorry, I don't think I have any left after handing them out. I did just eat a sugar-free popsicle...one of those phallic shaped ones in Orange Crush flavor.

When I was a kid, we were pretty poor. Every Halloween, there was always this one Hawaiian guy who would give out full size candy bars (needless to say, when we were breaking into cars or vandalizing shit, that dude had the absolute fucking immunity idol)I always said that if I ever had a buck or two, I'd do the same thing when I grew up..Still haven't grown up, but this year, King Size Snickers bars, bitches.... The kids go home and change costumes to try and roll me for another round.