Carbon Poker: 1/2 Priced Sng: Nov 1-7

So I just noticed that Carbonpoker is advertising for 1/2 off SNGs for the 1st week of november. It just sounds too good to be true though. Go to their website > Promotions >Thanksgiving SNGJust wanted to spread the word if anyone is interested

So I just noticed that Carbonpoker is advertising for 1/2 off SNGs for the 1st week of november. It just sounds too good to be true though. Go to their website > Promotions >Thanksgiving SNGJust wanted to spread the word if anyone is interested
Like a 20+2 is 10+1 but pays like a 20+2?
Like a 20+2 is 10+1 but pays like a 20+2?
I'm really not sure. I was hoping someone else knew more about it, but that's what it sounds like. I sure hope so b/c u could make some loot on there for a week.
That definitely sounds too good to be true. There would have to be some kind of cap if it was. Maybe it's just half off the entry fee.
Yeah, that sounds like exactly what it is. The description is not entirely clear, but this line gives it away:Starting Thursday 8 November Sit’n’Go entry fees will be returned to normalhttp://www.carbonpoker.com/promotions/thanksgiving.htmlIn other words, during the promotion, a $20 +2 will be $20 + 1 instead.
Yeah, that sounds like exactly what it is. The description is not entirely clear, but this line gives it away:Starting Thursday 8 November Sit’n’Go entry fees will be returned to normalhttp://www.carbonpoker.com/promotions/thanksgiving.htmlIn other words, during the promotion, a $20 +2 will be $20 + 1 instead.
Correct.