*third* $4.40 Challenge Thread

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want in on this one..... I'll hold off transferring the money until it is confirmed who is holding it this time.
quite fair. ill piut you on the confirmed list

I dont mean anything bad, but im still making a different thread. I like to post score on page one and put an entrants list...etc etcAnd i cant edit page 1 of you post it.

I dont mean anything bad, but im still making a different thread. I like to post score on page one and put an entrants list...etc etcAnd i cant edit page 1 of you post it.
obviously, thats why i thought id take charge of doing this. ill edit the new results into the first post like you did, etc.
obviously, thats why i thought id take charge of doing this. ill edit the new results into the first post like you did, etc.
ok, keep track of scores, and update it, and hold the money
Oh well I thought you had actually talked to Eddie and worked out that you were now running it, but If Eddie is going to do a separate one, I'll go with his.
i only mentioned him because flushgarden said he didnt trust me.

Put me on the tentative list. Anyone able to shipples me $150 from Tilt to stars?(some time at the beginning of next month, when I get my rb payment, that is...lol)

Oh well I thought you had actually talked to Eddie and worked out that you were now running it, but If Eddie is going to do a separate one, I'll go with his.
I was gonna just boycott the whole thing and never click on this link when it startsbut i like your idea instead
i thought it was kinda weird that you pretty much copy and pasted his thread...........i could really care less though......
i liked his idea and his rules are great, but if everyone wants to be a nancyboy and whine about it mods can just delete this thread
then y wouldnt u ask him first then. you just take his idea and am like ill run it and everything y would you do htat w/o talking to him
why would i? thats like saying benny binion developed the MTT, so we have to ask him before we run one
i liked his idea and his rules are great, but if everyone wants to be a nancyboy and whine about it mods can just delete this thread
like i said......i could care less who runs it........just thought it was weird.......canadian thing maybe?? :club:

Yeah, i agree too -- if he'd wanted a break from running it and you stepped up, that's cool, but to just steal the idea is lame. Some of you pokerhaus guys are annoying lately, I wonder why they haven't stopped you from posting links and having your avatars, etc.

i liked his idea and his rules are great, but if everyone wants to be a nancyboy and whine about it mods can just delete this threadwhy would i? thats like saying benny binion developed the MTT, so we have to ask him before we run one
this has i want u to all give me 50 bucks so i can scam u all written all over it